BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Caitlin  R.
Indianapolis, IN
My all time favorite foundation I keep finding myself going back too this every time even over high end make ups.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This foundation is great, it is buildible for better coverage, and leaves you looking like you have perfect skin.
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
I do not where makeup much but when I do, I choose this. This leaves my face feeling very smooth and shine free.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Got this cause my skin is very sensitive I love it..only thing that doesn't make my face break out..it's awesome
Brianna R.
It's a primer,concealer,and foundation all in one which makes it great for travel. Works well with my oily skin.
Sandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased this product for me and my daughter we both really like it, It's a great product and very inexpensive.
Christina B.
Dallas
Review for: Classic Tan more...
My absolute favorite drug store medium coverage foundation. Not expensive either, so that's always a plus.
Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
If it's cover girl, I'm there! I love it and couldn't make it through my day without my make up. This is a MUST.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
I have oily skin so at first I would have assumed this wasn't the best fit for me, wrong! It accentuates my skin!
Deepika B.
Jersey City, NJ
It has a good coverage and blends really well with the skin. I like it considering it does not make my skin oily.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?