BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I have combination/oily skin and this foundation did nothing but look cakey and patchy. Terrible on top of pores too.
Jennifer G.
I was not a fan of this foundation at all. None of the colors really matches my skin and it let my face feeling oily.
vanessa v.
Miami, Fl
Excelente base de muy buena cobertura, lastima que ya en Venezuela no se consigan con facilidad estos productos... :(
Silvia A.
Review for: Pack 5 CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, Soft Honey 855 1 Fl Oz 00872012 more...
Love this foundation works so well great coverage it is very long lasting my only concern is the breakouts it causes
Amy W.
One of the best foundations by far. A lil on the pricey side for a Cover Girl product, but you get what you pay for.
Linda P.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I really hate foundation but this one is wonderful. it feels like you are not wearing makeup and it looks so smooth.
Angela W.
East Prairie, MO
I use this everyday that I wear makeup. I don't know why I buy other foundations because I always come back to this.
Jordan M.
ewing, il
I love the coverage of this foundation!! it's affordable as well! it also has a wide range of shades to choose from!
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I love this foundation its my favorite its Matt finish stays on all day and is gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin
Mindy H.
COEBURN, VA
Stays in pretty well, but not as anticipated. Not full coverage which I look for in a foundation. Good color however.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?