BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leandra R.
San Marcos, TX
Really good foundation, not my color bt the way the color blends in with your skin and face just love the glow!
Makenzie M.
This is my go to foundation. It has full coverage but you don't need a lot. It isn't cakey and blends perfect!
maria a.
Medley, FL
It's a great foundation ! i love it, it's not oily and really smooth .it's the best foundation that I've tried
Faith F.
Show Low, AZ
Great foundation! The color match is perfect. Goes on smooth and last all day. I really like the pump bottle!!
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
I enjoy this foundation! Matching my skin tone pretty good! The feel of the foundation on your face is smooth.
Chrissy C.
Fresno, Ca
Really beautiful!! Like photo shop status, also has sunscreen which is the best thing ever in a makeup product!
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
I like this. very cheap. but covers well. i would totally recommend this to people who are getting into makeup
Ashley K.
Great coverage. matches my skin very nicely. but.. the only thing I don't like is that I shows every dry spot.
Eloisa R.
This product is perfect for your skin type and cover up any blemishes I just love it it's perfect for your skin
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
Love this STUFF!Great lasting power! Goes on nice and smooth and blends out perfectly! I love using this daily!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?