BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mehdina K.
Love the fact this product is drug store, has a pump so you don't over use to much product at once & is a 3in 1!
Brittney W.
Memphis
I love Covergirl. The products are great and the price is reasonable. Love that I can pick it up almost anywhere.
Sharon K.
Have never tried this before, will love to try it cause a friend of mine has it and it's really good on her face.
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
I do not where makeup much but when I do, I choose this. This leaves my face feeling very smooth and shine free.
Krista S.
Ashtabula, OH
Doesn't make my skin feel oily like most cover ups, primer goes well under neith it just as perfect as it sounds!
jakeria s.
I truly want to try this product my freind uses this and its looks good on her i really want to try this product
Andria R.
Cantonment , FL
This is one of my favorite foundations I found this year. Gives a great medium to full coverage and lasts a while
Sarah G.
Love this product! It stays in place all day. It also is light enough where i can put a bronzing powder over it.
Arlem D.
Lemon Grove, CA
For being a drug store foundation this stuff is amazing. Has really good coverage . And you can't beat the price
Samantha D.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love covergirl! This foundation is perfect. It's really easy to apply. Also very affordable. I would buy again
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?