BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I've heard such good things about this foundation. Think I need to pick some up and see if it works well for me.
Jilliann G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Great matte foundation. The staying power is lacking but is a very pretty finish. Great color selection as well.
Rachael D.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is definitely not my favorite brand i don't think they give enough coverage and spends stay on all day
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I love this foundation. It covers great. It's also cheap. It is a go to for me. I love it. Worth every penny.
Samantha B.
Love this foundation! Long lasting and not heavy or cakey. It's not full coverage but covers most imperfections.
Devon F.
Diamondhead, MS
This foundation has decent coverage, but it oxidizes. I just don't like this foundation, and I won't repurchase.
Sharon K.
Have never tried this before, will love to try it cause a friend of mine has it and it's really good on her face.
Christina B.
Dallas
Review for: Classic Tan more...
My absolute favorite drug store medium coverage foundation. Not expensive either, so that's always a plus.
Krista S.
Ashtabula, OH
Doesn't make my skin feel oily like most cover ups, primer goes well under neith it just as perfect as it sounds!
jackie e.
Muskego, WI
This product isn't my favorite covergirl foundation. it doesn't last very long and made my skin look kind of oily
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?