BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brianna R.
It's a primer,concealer,and foundation all in one which makes it great for travel. Works well with my oily skin.
Bailey N.
Clatskanie
This is my very first foundation and I have gone through 2 almost 3 bottles. Very matte and very long wearing!!!
Michelle C.
Great light feeling on my skin. Lasts all day with out the worry. And wonderful coverage on all parts oc my face.
Tanya F.
BILLERICa, MA
Got this cause my skin is very sensitive I love it..only thing that doesn't make my face break out..it's awesome
Evelyn R.
Kansas City, KS
Omg is the best makeup drugstore is so perfect make my skin look so good that I don't want wash my face haha lol
Deepika B.
Jersey City, NJ
It has a good coverage and blends really well with the skin. I like it considering it does not make my skin oily.
vanessa r.
['Tulsa', ''], OK
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I loved the color however it looked oily on me and did not last on my face. I never had a foundation like that .
Andria R.
Cantonment , FL
This is one of my favorite foundations I found this year. Gives a great medium to full coverage and lasts a while
Jilliann G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Great matte foundation. The staying power is lacking but is a very pretty finish. Great color selection as well.
Sharon K.
Have never tried this before, will love to try it cause a friend of mine has it and it's really good on her face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?