BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Maria J.
Richmond Hill, GA
One of my favorite foundations year round. Even though its 3 in 1 I still use a primer and if needed a use concealer.
Melissa E.
Hestand, KY
This is a really great makeup. It last all day long with no touch ups and goes on smooth. Would definitely recommend.
Chelsea A.
Cleveland, GA
I thoroughly enjoy this foundation. I go between this and milani perfect and conceal for days I need extra coverage.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
For a drugstore foundation, this is better than my $55 foundation. It doesn't oxidize, and stays put extremely well.
Gisell D.
Love it but it is not full coverage. make sure to find the same exact powder to set it. overall I love these products
Kassandra R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this foundation, it works really great especially for being drug store. There are a lot of color choices too.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
I don't know if it was just the shade, but this made my skin look so grey and lifeless. definitely a no go for me.
Felicia H.
Bellwood, IL
Best! Super soft and matte and my make up looks amazing and it's affordable my mom and sisters use this as well no
○Emiy W.
No joke love this i realy need this no drop out amazng and is perfect for looking fly i love too faced its amazing
Jackie M.
This foundation its great for oily skin. keeps my face matte all day. its not cakey. long lasting and its buildable
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?