BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Temilola O.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Considering the price it's pretty good but it sets in the skin to much. It doesn't really have that flawless look I want
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
Love love love this foundation. Its seriously like every step I have to do to my face in the morning all in one. love it.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
I loved this foundation!! My skin has a glow to it!! I would definitely recommend it!! The foundation has good coverage!!
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
This is the only drug store foundation that will not oxidize on my skin! love it covers great and leaves a matte finish!
Debora O.
I have dry sensitive skin and the outlast foundation does not cake! It does last through my 9-5 and then some. I love it
Laura R.
I like this foundation for the fact it's cheaper then most and it does its job. I just prefer something other than this.
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
All I can say is it's not the best but it's not the worst. It just depends on your skin type and your skin tone really.
Hannah G.
Central City, KY
I will never ever use another foundation again. This is the absolute best coverage. Total matte finish! GO GET IT NOW!
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for the price, this foundation is great! I use another one but this is a really good on the go makeup foundation.
Nikki S.
Ceres, CA
I love this 3-in-1 Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation....Goes on well, and stays on too. looks so very natural.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?