BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Morgan H.
Lubbock, TX
This was a great foundation, especially for everyday use! The coverage was medium and the formula wasn't too oily!
Priscilla l.
Love this 3 in 1. Not oily at all. Leaves my skin in perfect condition. Nothing negative to say about this product.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
I don't know if it was just the shade, but this made my skin look so grey and lifeless. definitely a no go for me.
Jackie M.
This foundation its great for oily skin. keeps my face matte all day. its not cakey. long lasting and its buildable
Katrina M.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm on the fence with this product. I like how you can build it up to get the coverage you want or you put less on
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
This is a very good, light weight foundation. It's great because it has a pump and there is no mess while applying.
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this foundation. I feel as if it covers a lot of my blemishes perfectly so I don't have to apply concealer.
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
Great product not much here to review I would recommend but you would have to use powder it leaves your face glossy
Stacy C.
It doesn't stay on the skin and it when goes on it look natural. You can see your pours. Not a good product for me.
Teagan B.
Isanti, MN
I love how easy this is too apply and it stays all day. I love that it is smooth and blends into my skin perfectly.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?