BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
I love how it feels airless and lightweight on my face which keeps from clogging my pores and avoids breakouts !
Caitlin  R.
Indianapolis, IN
My all time favorite foundation I keep finding myself going back too this every time even over high end make ups.
Sandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased this product for me and my daughter we both really like it, It's a great product and very inexpensive.
Brianna R.
It's a primer,concealer,and foundation all in one which makes it great for travel. Works well with my oily skin.
Kayla H.
I don't recommend this with people that have oily skin.It kinda just sits on my skin.it feels very heavy at times
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
I have oily skin so at first I would have assumed this wasn't the best fit for me, wrong! It accentuates my skin!
Tanya F.
BILLERICa, MA
Got this cause my skin is very sensitive I love it..only thing that doesn't make my face break out..it's awesome
Michelle C.
Great light feeling on my skin. Lasts all day with out the worry. And wonderful coverage on all parts oc my face.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This foundation is great, it is buildible for better coverage, and leaves you looking like you have perfect skin.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Is one of the best drugstore foundations! Love the coverage it gives and will repurchase it after it is all gone.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?