BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
This foundation is so amazing!! It's one of the few foundations I can wear year round because it isn't so hydrating I look oily or so drying I look flaky and cakey. Covergirl killed it with this formula!!!
Yazmin B.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Amo esta base me la recomendaron, la compre y no me arrepiento es alta cobertura, para pies grasa, contiene primer, me dura mucho a comparación de otras... Solo necesito un buen hidratante y listo pero la base no la cambio.
Holly W.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I have used this coverup on and off for a lot of years. Personally, I don't LOVE the coverage. For light blemishes this works great, I just don't feel like it covers larger blemishes as well as others I have used. Applies nicely though! Works great in a pinch
Tabitha B.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This foundation is so beautiful. The finish is wonderful. It is not thick, but it also has a fuller coverage. The undertones of this foundation match my orange and red undertones very well. I would try this product again.
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
This foundation covers really good. Only side to it is that it has a weird smell and in the summer it can get greasy when you sweat. It has a natural finish to it and very long lasting. 👍🏼I would recommend this for a winter foundatio
Cierra S.
Coats, NC
I did not like this foundation at all. It did not cover any of my imperfections, it was very streaky, and I felt like it oxidized over time. After I wore it for a little while, my face felt very oily and dirty. I would not but this product again.
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm not a heavy make up user. I like to wear eyeliner & occasionally some foundation/concealer to cover up any blemishes i may have. This product gets the job done. You only need to use about 2 pumps to cover your face & its surprisingly smooth. I suffer from very dry yet oily skin which is why i was weary when buying this product but it doesn't cause my skin to dry out, it actually semi moisturizes it. I have to use a face lotion before applying it & then i use a face powder after, just to set it. I'm not too sure about how it is in extreme heat because when it's super hot outside, i don't wear make up so my face wont melt away lol In the picture attached you can see how well it blends, even though i had a sucky camera lol I recommend buying this product. It's great for the price!
Sarah N.
I have super oily skin and it dries down perfect for me. I don't even have to set it with any powder. The color could be a little more neutral for me being so pale, but it's till great coverage and the color is satisfactory.
Emaly R.
Bakersfield, CA
Great product. I use it everyday. It does the job good. It works for oily and dry skin. It works for three different skin tones. I recommend it for anyone looking for a new foundation.
Rachel E.
philadelphia
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love this foundation! I like that it's a 3-in-1. The coverage is pretty good. And it's lightweight. It last pretty long too I just touch up with powder and it looks great. I would buy this again. COVERGIRL
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?