BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Glady V.
Santa Clara, CA
Back on the days I was still so intrigue about make up tutorials on youtube. I finally convinced myself to give this one a try. In my nearest mall, all i can find was this shade 2 times lighter than my skin tone. I thought it was fine since I think I could make it work on my skin. The day i tried it was a really hot day. I have a really oily skin with dryness on some parts. A pump is more than enough. Heavy when you just applied it. But it gets fine when you're done. What i love about this one is it doesn't make you look or feel cakey. Plus points! It stays there the entire day. I only needed to puff some powder to make it look not too oily. Another plus! And lastly, its worth the price. Why? Because one, the pump itself gives you enough. No more, no less. And two, it does make you feel fabulous without putting so much effort and money on it.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I have never bought a foundation that I loved so much that I would re-purchase, but I have finally found one that I will stick with for a long time! When I first tried this out it I noticed it was different then what I was used to. Its a little thick and dries quickly. I usually use my hands for applying foundation but I found this one works best with a brush. Since it dries quickly you cant take your time applying, but I find this easy to blend so I don't really have to spend much time with it. It blends perfectly with my skin, I did get a shade lighter then my skin tone because I heard that it can oxidize, so when I first apply it, it looks a little too light but with in a couple minutes it darkens just enough to perfectly match my skin tone. I have never really received compliments about my foundation until I used this, I was told my face looked "porcelain", flawless, and even my husband said my face looked perfect :). The pump on this is great, it dispenses just enough product, its not too heavy, I haven't had any break outs using this, its looks natural but still covers up imperfections enough to make me look flawless, its shine free and the lasting power of this is great!
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation! It is full coverage and sits will on the skin. I get a flawless finish when I use this with a damp beauty blender. It is matte, so it's great for oily skin! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Keri G.
Wellington, CO
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is a great drugstore foundation! It has great coverage and doesn't leave my oily skin looking crazy. My only critique would be that throughout the day it tends to slide off and get a little cakey looking if you aren't careful to set it. I would recommend to others.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
love this foundation it's one of my current favorites!! I love the coverage it gives and how flawless it makes my face Look! Im dry and this works amazing for me it gives a nice glow to my skin. It lasted all day without budging.
Christina B.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I am OBSESSED with this foundation. I typically moisturize my skin, and then apply this with either a kabuki brush or a damp beauty sponge. It gives the most flawless coverage and I always get asked what foundation I'm wearing!
Bernadette M.
Fort Irwin
Love this product, I am usually a MAC wearer but after trying this one I just stuck with it. This covers up so many blemishes and doesn't get oily at the end of the day like other foundations. Will continue to use this product.
Rachel P.
Arlington, TX
This is a great water proof and sweat proof foundation. It is affordable and works very well. It lasted through 4 hours of non stop sweating and was still on my face through the oil as well. I highly recommend this foundation.
Tiffany L.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this foundation overall, the only reason I'm taking off a a rating is because it made me breakout like crazy. The finish of this is really beautiful and although the shade I picked was a little too light for me, it did oxidize a bit during the day and fit me almost perfectly (as perfectly as a foundation has ever fit my skin tone, anyway). The finish of this is very matte and I always use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder over foundations, but for this, I felt like I could skip it. It comes in a lovely bottle with a pump (a HUGE plus, considering most DS foundations usually don't) and come in a wide selection of colors. I'm more yellow/olive toned and I find this entire line tends to run more pink, which is why I gravitated for a lighter color. The only thing to beware about this however is that it does emphasize dry patches and areas. Make sure you moisturize well before you use this foundation. Besides that, it has good coverage but people who are acne-prone like me should be careful about using this product as well. I wish I could use it!
Amany I.
I have super oily skin and live in a 80% humid place. I used less than a pump for my entire face with a sponge and this has great coverage. I used a pore filling primer first and my skin looked flawless at the beginning (you could tell I had foundation on though so this is not a natural foundation) but in less than two hours my face was already getting oily and my pores were really noticeable and the foundation settled in my smile lines. Not a fan of this foundation and will not be repurchasing it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?