BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taylor S.
I don't wear a lot of makeup and it gives the right amount of coverage, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Brianna T.
Hampstead, MD
This helped with my mom's face . she had a lot of red spots and the foundation helped her out a lot!! she loves it
mildreth R.
Great foundation!I used daily and its amazing lasts me a whole day! This is my holy grail, love it!awesome product!
Mayela P.
I love love this foundation perfect coverage last all day. It doesn't get all nasty. One of my favorites for sure.
Dorianna H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore foundations. It has a great finish and lasts all day on my oily skin!
Sara I.
Santa Rosa, CA
One of the main reasons I love this so much is due to the selection of tones this foundation carries. Great product
This is an amazing product
I have very oily skin and it helped. Make my skin look clear and smooth definitely a yes
Bailey N.
Clatskanie
This is my very first foundation and I have gone through 2 almost 3 bottles. Very matte and very long wearing!!!
jackie e.
Muskego, WI
This product isn't my favorite covergirl foundation. it doesn't last very long and made my skin look kind of oily
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
I love how it feels airless and lightweight on my face which keeps from clogging my pores and avoids breakouts !
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?