BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angela W.
East Prairie, MO
I use this everyday that I wear makeup. I don't know why I buy other foundations because I always come back to this.
Ashley T.
Callahan
Love it !!!!!!! I only use this liquid foundation !!!!!! I have tried other brands but they all break my face out !!!
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I love this foundation its my favorite its Matt finish stays on all day and is gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin
Leah K.
Dunmore, PA
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
This is mostly the only foundation that I use and I absolutely love it. I have very dry skin and this works so well.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I have combination/oily skin and this foundation did nothing but look cakey and patchy. Terrible on top of pores too.
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
This foundation makes my skin look flawless and radiant. The foundation is well priced and works really well for me.
Jennifer G.
I was not a fan of this foundation at all. None of the colors really matches my skin and it let my face feeling oily.
crystal l.
Wakefield, MA
this was one of my go to foundations years ago. the coverage is really good and it does last a very long time.
elaine p.
LIGHTWEIHTLESS, easy to blend, but not longlasting, I REALLY LIKED IT, but didnt worked out for the whole day for me
Melissa F.
Love this foundation! Provides great natural looking coverage but I took 1 star off because it does break me out. =(
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?