BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Daisy V.
Lynwood, CA
This has become my favorite foundation. It's very light weight and provides a lot of coverage. It's also in my budget.
Andeo N.
Fayetteville, NC
I personally like cover girl. This foundation is actually pretty good. It's not too "cakey" and it doesn't break me out
Ariel M.
This foundation works wonders. I use my foundation brush and it stays on. Its not full coverage but it's still amazing.
Hannah G.
Central City, KY
I will never ever use another foundation again. This is the absolute best coverage. Total matte finish! GO GET IT NOW!
alejandra  l.
Saint Cloud, FL
Yo quiero saver de esta me encantaria saver un poko mas de esta se ve interesante xq 1 en 3 ya tiene todo lo k nesitas
stephy R.
Love love love! I would compare it to M.A.C quality coverage in an instant hands down, except the prize is wayyy lower
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This foundation always left my face feeling really really oily. It was also nearly impossible to find a matching shade
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
All I can say is it's not the best but it's not the worst. It just depends on your skin type and your skin tone really.
machelle n.
I'm not a fan of any cover girl foundations they make my face look like I used the whole bottle..my personal opinion :)
Stephanie O.
Zionsville, IN
This foundation is great and has a lot of coverage. My only complaint would be that for me it doesn't last all day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?