BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I do enjoy using cover girl foundation. makes my face feel very smooth. hope this helps anyone who wants to try it.
Erika M.
It's a good young ladies makeup to learn how to wear it, especially for performances such as dance, cheer, or band.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This is a really good product. I've tried so many foundations and this has yet to be the best store bought at CVS.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this foundation every day, and I love it. Super lightweight, but has excellent coverage. It is a great base.
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
Love this foundation goes on smooth doesn't set my skin out and lasts usually all day. The color match is perfect.
Mackenzie R.
Wilmington, NC
I have extremely dry skin and this product worked wonderfully for me! No flaking at all and pretty decent coverage
Stephanie O.
El Cajon, CA
Loved this product !!!! Would recommend to my friends and family. It doesn't leave a greasy residue or cakey look.
Mayela P.
I love love this foundation perfect coverage last all day. It doesn't get all nasty. One of my favorites for sure.
Taylor S.
I don't wear a lot of makeup and it gives the right amount of coverage, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Dorianna H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore foundations. It has a great finish and lasts all day on my oily skin!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?