BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Maria L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin, but overall it's a very good product. Especially if you have oily skin
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
This foundation makes my skin look flawless and radiant. The foundation is well priced and works really well for me.
Aylin G.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Hated this, bought it because of many recommendations but it just got cakier throughout the day & began to separate.
Maria J.
Richmond Hill, GA
One of my favorite foundations year round. Even though its 3 in 1 I still use a primer and if needed a use concealer.
crystal l.
Wakefield, MA
this was one of my go to foundations years ago. the coverage is really good and it does last a very long time.
Ashley T.
Callahan
Love it !!!!!!! I only use this liquid foundation !!!!!! I have tried other brands but they all break my face out !!!
Melissa E.
Hestand, KY
This is a really great makeup. It last all day long with no touch ups and goes on smooth. Would definitely recommend.
Chelsea A.
Cleveland, GA
I thoroughly enjoy this foundation. I go between this and milani perfect and conceal for days I need extra coverage.
Gisell D.
Love it but it is not full coverage. make sure to find the same exact powder to set it. overall I love these products
Priscilla l.
Love this 3 in 1. Not oily at all. Leaves my skin in perfect condition. Nothing negative to say about this product.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?