BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leah K.
Dunmore, PA
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
This is mostly the only foundation that I use and I absolutely love it. I have very dry skin and this works so well.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I have combination/oily skin and this foundation did nothing but look cakey and patchy. Terrible on top of pores too.
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
This foundation makes my skin look flawless and radiant. The foundation is well priced and works really well for me.
Amy W.
One of the best foundations by far. A lil on the pricey side for a Cover Girl product, but you get what you pay for.
Aylin G.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Hated this, bought it because of many recommendations but it just got cakier throughout the day & began to separate.
vanessa v.
Miami, Fl
Excelente base de muy buena cobertura, lastima que ya en Venezuela no se consigan con facilidad estos productos... :(
elaine p.
LIGHTWEIHTLESS, easy to blend, but not longlasting, I REALLY LIKED IT, but didnt worked out for the whole day for me
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I love this leaves face just perfect easy to work with and its not heavy at all I really recommend to use no regrets
Melissa F.
Love this foundation! Provides great natural looking coverage but I took 1 star off because it does break me out. =(
Angela W.
East Prairie, MO
I use this everyday that I wear makeup. I don't know why I buy other foundations because I always come back to this.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?