BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Teagan B.
Isanti, MN
I love how easy this is too apply and it stays all day. I love that it is smooth and blends into my skin perfectly.
Stacy C.
It doesn't stay on the skin and it when goes on it look natural. You can see your pours. Not a good product for me.
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
One of my favorite foundations. This has buildable coverage and feels wonderful, especially for normal to dry skin.
Bianca E.
Watsonville, CA
I got this on my "I Do Vbox" and i love it. I don't wear a lot of makeup but i loved this product. It lasted all day
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
Great product not much here to review I would recommend but you would have to use powder it leaves your face glossy
Marie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to foundation. It is absolutely marvelous for the price. It works perfect and has long wear coverage.
Mackenzie R.
Wilmington, NC
I have extremely dry skin and this product worked wonderfully for me! No flaking at all and pretty decent coverage
Dorianna H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore foundations. It has a great finish and lasts all day on my oily skin!
Melissa B.
Woodland, AL
I love this foundation.  It gives me the coverage I need.  I makes my skin look great and it's all in one easy step.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I do enjoy using cover girl foundation. makes my face feel very smooth. hope this helps anyone who wants to try it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?