BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Diya P.
Its a good price product for full coverage. I had to but 2 to find correct shade for me. Overall its good foundation.
Alyssa V.
Bethlehem, PA
Definitely don't recommend this foundation. Patches up on your face and breaks apart and looks horrible on your face.
María Z.
Burbank, IL
One of the best drugstore foundations, works great for my oily skin, it applies well with a brush or beauty blender.
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
Variety of colors for your complexion. They last a good while and they go on so smooth. Absolutely love this product.
Jordan M.
ewing, il
I love the coverage of this foundation!! it's affordable as well! it also has a wide range of shades to choose from!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I have combination/oily skin and this foundation did nothing but look cakey and patchy. Terrible on top of pores too.
Ashley S.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Angela W.
East Prairie, MO
I use this everyday that I wear makeup. I don't know why I buy other foundations because I always come back to this.
Mindy H.
COEBURN, VA
Stays in pretty well, but not as anticipated. Not full coverage which I look for in a foundation. Good color however.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I love this leaves face just perfect easy to work with and its not heavy at all I really recommend to use no regrets
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?