BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Maria L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin, but overall it's a very good product. Especially if you have oily skin
Diya P.
Its a good price product for full coverage. I had to but 2 to find correct shade for me. Overall its good foundation.
Melissa E.
Hestand, KY
This is a really great makeup. It last all day long with no touch ups and goes on smooth. Would definitely recommend.
Maria J.
Richmond Hill, GA
One of my favorite foundations year round. Even though its 3 in 1 I still use a primer and if needed a use concealer.
crystal l.
Wakefield, MA
this was one of my go to foundations years ago. the coverage is really good and it does last a very long time.
Ashley T.
Callahan
Love it !!!!!!! I only use this liquid foundation !!!!!! I have tried other brands but they all break my face out !!!
Chelsea A.
Cleveland, GA
I thoroughly enjoy this foundation. I go between this and milani perfect and conceal for days I need extra coverage.
Gisell D.
Love it but it is not full coverage. make sure to find the same exact powder to set it. overall I love these products
Priscilla l.
Love this 3 in 1. Not oily at all. Leaves my skin in perfect condition. Nothing negative to say about this product.
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
Great foundation for a great price. Didn't oxidize and lasted all day! The formula is very thick and easy to apply.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?