BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Catherine J.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I used this product a couple of time and didn't really like it bc it oxidized a lot on me. It has good coverage though.
Hannah G.
Central City, KY
I will never ever use another foundation again. This is the absolute best coverage. Total matte finish! GO GET IT NOW!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This foundation always left my face feeling really really oily. It was also nearly impossible to find a matching shade
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
This is my daily foundation. I doesn't clog my pores, blends easily, and looks great. I wouldn't use any other product.
Jayme S.
Livermore, CA
This is a full coverage foundation! A little goes a long way! I use it when I have bad breakouts and it does the trick!
gissell d.
I HATE THIS FOUNDATION WITH A VERY STRONG PASSION. I could never find the right color for my skin. Barely lasts an hour
Alexa R.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Feels a little heavy when applied but does a great job of covering blemishes. Only complaint is I am In between shades
Becky V.
I have oily skins and this really helps keep me skin free all day, it settles in fine lines after hours of wear though
Gracy B.
This foundation is definitely not made for people with greasy skin. No luminous liquid foundation will be good for that.
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
One of my FAVORITE drug store foundations. lasts ALL day long and looks stunning not to thick and cakey but not to thin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?