BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jordan M.
ewing, il
I love the coverage of this foundation!! it's affordable as well! it also has a wide range of shades to choose from!
elaine p.
LIGHTWEIHTLESS, easy to blend, but not longlasting, I REALLY LIKED IT, but didnt worked out for the whole day for me
Missy F.
Des Moines, IA
I have been using this foundation for months and I'm obsessed. The coverage is great and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Maria L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin, but overall it's a very good product. Especially if you have oily skin
Jessica L.
Highlands, TX
Its a good foundation for its price. pretty easy to blend i definitely would recommend it for a beginner's foundation
Maria J.
Richmond Hill, GA
One of my favorite foundations year round. Even though its 3 in 1 I still use a primer and if needed a use concealer.
crystal l.
Wakefield, MA
this was one of my go to foundations years ago. the coverage is really good and it does last a very long time.
Ashley T.
Callahan
Love it !!!!!!! I only use this liquid foundation !!!!!! I have tried other brands but they all break my face out !!!
Melissa E.
Hestand, KY
This is a really great makeup. It last all day long with no touch ups and goes on smooth. Would definitely recommend.
belle D.
Croydon, PA
My absolute favorite foundation! Gives a nice even coverage and blends well. Doesn't clog pores or break out my skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?