BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
I personally don't like this foundation. I find it too watery and not much coverage and it gives me a stinging sensation
Nicole A.
Montebello, CA
Full coverage and is amazing I recommend it to every girl out there! It stays on and doesn't irritate your skin I love it
Kaitlyn S.
Fabulous foundation! Goes on smooth and looks natural. I can't stand that cakey foundation look and this doesn't cake on.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Love the texture and formula of these foundations. They go on so smooth and add a nice build able covetable to the skin.
Caila T.
Summerville, SC
I used this one time just to try it out and I wasn't impressed at all. My skin is really dry so it kept just flaking off!
Natalie S.
Harrisburg, PA
I received this product in my #idovoxbox! It's prefect for summer, light weight texture and last in the heat of summer!!
Kristina B.
Love this! No caking, goes on smooth. Looks grear! A little goes a long way which is great! I love the way my skin looks!
Tania P.
Valley Stream, NY
This is an amazing drug store foundation. It's full coverage but not super thick in consistency. I highly recommend this.
veronikka m.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Natural Beige more...
i bought this foundation not too long ago bit i didnt really like it, it is not long lasting and has very little coverage
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
Liked it. Great drugstore foundation. And it has a pump! Has natural finish, last approximately 6 hours on my oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?