BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mackenzie C.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this foundation! I have super oily skin and this doesn't cause any oil on my face! It looks sooo good!
Alexandra E.
Durham, NH
Just bought this foundation and love it! Highly talked about by youtube gurus, had to give it a shot and glad that i did
Alejandra R.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I did not like after a time my skin was oily ,I guess is because my skin because my mom use and looks always good on her
Andrea R.
Covergirl foundation are amazing. omg the pigment is magical. very bigger fan about covergirl cosmetics especially this.
veronica r.
queen village, New York
I BE USED OUTLAST MAKEUP EVERYDAY TO OUT FAMILY WEDDING AND WORK I HAVE FIVE BOTTLE WELL IS ON SALE I USED COUPON BY CVS
Debora O.
I have dry sensitive skin and the outlast foundation does not cake! It does last through my 9-5 and then some. I love it
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this product. It's perfect in every way. I do have to set it with extra powder cause it does make me a little oily
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I love this foundation it helps with my bad skin and looks flawless I love wearing this foundation it stays for long time
Heather M.
This has good coverage but I find it does nothing for my oily skin. I do like it but wish helped a little more with oil.
Natalie S.
Harrisburg, PA
I received this product in my #idovoxbox! It's prefect for summer, light weight texture and last in the heat of summer!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?