BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shannon G.
Rincon, GA
I'm not a fan. This product diddnt sit well on my skin and looked a bit orange. It lasted fairly well but imma pass.
Julianne B.
I wasn't the biggest fan of this foundation. It did oxidize towards the end of the day and I would not buy it again.
Paola E.
I do like this foundation it looks good on the skin. In my opinion I think you can get fairly good coverage from it.
María Z.
Burbank, IL
One of the best drugstore foundations, works great for my oily skin, it applies well with a brush or beauty blender.
Tiffany D.
Easley, SC
I always enjoy cover girl along with my high end make up. It's a good coverage stays all day. I really recommend it.
Ashley S.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I love this foundation its my favorite its Matt finish stays on all day and is gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin
Jennifer G.
I was not a fan of this foundation at all. None of the colors really matches my skin and it let my face feeling oily.
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
Variety of colors for your complexion. They last a good while and they go on so smooth. Absolutely love this product.
Leah K.
Dunmore, PA
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
This is mostly the only foundation that I use and I absolutely love it. I have very dry skin and this works so well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?