BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley M.
This is a great medium coverage foundation. I have oily skin, so my only caveat is that I need powder after a few hours.
Marisa P.
Reidsville , NC
This foundation is my favorite one from the drugstore by far, it can be built up to full coverage without looking cakey.
Angel R.
Yonkers, NY
It is so light weight and natural looking. it stays all day and oil free. its so inexpensive and affordable to anyone.
Monica C.
This product is okay. It did not break me out so much but I did have a shiny face after a while of having the product on.
Natalie S.
Harrisburg, PA
I received this product in my #idovoxbox! It's prefect for summer, light weight texture and last in the heat of summer!!
Kaitlyn S.
Fabulous foundation! Goes on smooth and looks natural. I can't stand that cakey foundation look and this doesn't cake on.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Love the texture and formula of these foundations. They go on so smooth and add a nice build able covetable to the skin.
Kristina B.
Love this! No caking, goes on smooth. Looks grear! A little goes a long way which is great! I love the way my skin looks!
Nicole A.
Montebello, CA
Full coverage and is amazing I recommend it to every girl out there! It stays on and doesn't irritate your skin I love it
Tania P.
Valley Stream, NY
This is an amazing drug store foundation. It's full coverage but not super thick in consistency. I highly recommend this.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?