BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
I don't like this foundation at all !!!!! Smells very bad, if you have a sensitive skin this will very bad experience for you
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Covergirl's foundation is amazing! It stays on for me all day and doesn't feel heavy at all. Plus it's super affordable too!
Erika ..
This is one of my must haves! One of my favorite department store foundations! I have oily skin and it helps control the oil
Aracely F.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was excited to try this foundation, but was disappointed. It looked cakey and disappeared from my face within a few hours.
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
I adore this foundation, especially in winter and fall. It's too much coverage for summer, but it is a delightful foundation.
Maria S.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Covergirl has been my favorite ever! And this one i tried once and the coverage is just PERFECT. It worked all night long :)
Kimberly 8.
This is a go to foundation! I have oily skin with large pores, it seamlessly covers anything you want still looking natural!
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
This foundation is awesome. I can't wait to buy another one. I hope influenster sends me a free foundation. Fingers crossed.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
Tried this product in 2015 and it became one of my favorites. Great coverage and does not cause issues for my sensitive skin.
Yvette L.
Perris , CA
It's good just have to remember to apply a primer so we can last all day. try to make sure which color would match your face
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?