BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa G.
Ashburnham, MA
This a great foundation for my everyday use. It covers my blotchy patches of skin and doesn't have a super oily base.
Robyn C.
Toney, AL
Great makeup. Doesn't rub off throughout the day. It's not too oily like a lot of foundation products I've purchased

Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I liked this foundation because it was light weight on your face. I really liked it and would recommend it to people.
Angela W.
East Prairie, MO
I use this everyday that I wear makeup. I don't know why I buy other foundations because I always come back to this.
Whitney B.
Pocatello, ID
Every other foundation has had a really thick feeling but when I used this one it surprised me it felt really natural
Melissa F.
Best drugstore full coverage foundation goes on flawlessly however you apply it. it's not think or cakey. I love it.
Shannon G.
Rincon, GA
I'm not a fan. This product diddnt sit well on my skin and looked a bit orange. It lasted fairly well but imma pass.
Amanda P.
For a drug store foundation it is amazing. It is fairly light coverage in my opinion. For the price you cant beat it.
Paola E.
I do like this foundation it looks good on the skin. In my opinion I think you can get fairly good coverage from it.
Julianne B.
I wasn't the biggest fan of this foundation. It did oxidize towards the end of the day and I would not buy it again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?