BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is the one I am currently on and I am in love with it! I dont have you use that much of it and it last me for a long time. Makes my face look smooth. I also like that its not an expensive foundation, and it really does its job.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
This is the one foundation I come back to when nothing else works because of how good it is. Stays on all day and doesn't sit on skin. Also, can build nicely for more coverage.
Makaela D.
kentucky
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It's not that full coverage as I would like. I do like to use it just not as an everyday look more for a natural look. It's good for dry skin I wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Chrissy I.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I have combo skin and this foundation is an awesome choice at the drugstore. It has a build able coverage and makes the problem areas on your skin look flawless. Products apply so well on top. It is a matte finish. All in all I recommend!!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been buying this for years and it's so great. Doesn't make your face look caked with makeup, light weight, natural look. Great skin tones and stays on all day! I will continue to buy this as my go-to, it's the best foundation I've used
Megan H.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I can't say enough good things about this product. I wore this at Disney world in 95 degree heat all day and it didn't come off. It still looked great at the end of the day. Plus it is inexpensive so give it a try. What do you have to lose
Julia S.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Works well, doesn't oxidize, stays the same color for a long period of time. The pump is convenient but the cap comes off and it gets everywhere. It's pretty light weight but it's also light- medium coverage depending on how you use it.
Esperanza I.
Cicero, IL
I was recommended this product by a close friend and am absolutely in love with it. I always pre-moisturize before applying foundation, and my past foundation would make my face extremely oily. On days I would wear moisturizer with or without BB cream, that wouldn't be an issue. With this foundation, not only does my face no get oily, but it also last long and has great coverage. Here are before and after pictures. In the after picture I used just one pump of the product on my entire face, with no concealer and I had not applied my powder yet either. Yet, most of my redness was gone, as well as the darkness under my eyes. Just imagine the possibilities when going all out on your make up! This has proven to be a long lasting product and I recommend for those with oily skin. Favorite Target makeup product by far!
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Cover Girl hit it out of the park with this foundation. It looks so beautiful on the skin, blends easily, and has long lasting power. I'm super oily and it will last a good 5 hours before I start producing oil which is unheard of for me!
Rachel S.
I love this foundation. It's a medium coverage with a natural finish. It does look like your wearing makeup but it is so long lasting and is one of the few that takes many hours to crease in my smile lines. Most do in the first two hours.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?