BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Norma  G.
Roseville, CA
Wasn't a big fan, the foundation looked good the first 2 hours but I noticed it was streaking later on and it looked cakey
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
I have heard really good things about this product. I have seen my sister use it along with my friends...I need to try it!
jodine m.
Yonkers, NY
I loooove this product. picked it up at the drug store and it was so good on my face. it blends in with skin tone perfectly
Dawn G.
Clinton, Utah
I absolutely love this foundation. It stays on all day. Full coverage. This is definitely one I'll continue to repurchase.
Veronica P.
Yonkers , NY
This foundation really helps keep my face hydrated especially my skin that I have dryskin abs slot of acne on my fire head
Macy S.
I tried it and it's not my favorite. If you're looking for good coverage, this is not it but it does last and wears good
Sherry S.
Honaker, VA
I like this foundation. it has real good coverage and last all day without a heavy caked on feeling. I highly recommend.
Debora O.
I have dry sensitive skin and the outlast foundation does not cake! It does last through my 9-5 and then some. I love it
Heather M.
This has good coverage but I find it does nothing for my oily skin. I do like it but wish helped a little more with oil.
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
This is the only drug store foundation that will not oxidize on my skin! love it covers great and leaves a matte finish!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?