BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
gissell d.
I HATE THIS FOUNDATION WITH A VERY STRONG PASSION. I could never find the right color for my skin. Barely lasts an hour
Kate S.
I loved the coverage & the way this looked on me BUT it broke me out really bad & took over a month to get my skin back
Angela J.
This is a great foundation. this was actually the first foundation I ever really used when I started going into makeup.
Alexa R.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Feels a little heavy when applied but does a great job of covering blemishes. Only complaint is I am In between shades
Becky V.
I have oily skins and this really helps keep me skin free all day, it settles in fine lines after hours of wear though
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
Variety of colors for your complexion. They last a good while and they go on so smooth. Absolutely love this product.
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
This foundation makes my skin look flawless and radiant. The foundation is well priced and works really well for me.
Melissa G.
Ashburnham, MA
This a great foundation for my everyday use. It covers my blotchy patches of skin and doesn't have a super oily base.
Robyn C.
Toney, AL
Great makeup. Doesn't rub off throughout the day. It's not too oily like a lot of foundation products I've purchased

Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I love this foundation its my favorite its Matt finish stays on all day and is gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?