BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
All I can say is it's not the best but it's not the worst. It just depends on your skin type and your skin tone really.
Natalie F.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
This product is good product if you want long lasting cover all day. It also is a 3-1 primer, concealer and foundation!
Andeo N.
Fayetteville, NC
I personally like cover girl. This foundation is actually pretty good. It's not too "cakey" and it doesn't break me out
Kate S.
I loved the coverage & the way this looked on me BUT it broke me out really bad & took over a month to get my skin back
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
Words can't express how much I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage and lasts ALL day! What more could you want?
Sophy S.
Great foundation!!!!! It gives great coverage. It's very light weight on the skin. It has very good pigmentation also.
stephy R.
Love love love! I would compare it to M.A.C quality coverage in an instant hands down, except the prize is wayyy lower
Marianne G.
Erie, PA
I love it!! this foundation is really awesome Your Coverage is excellent, lasts many hours and I do not put polishes <3
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used for the price! I’ve been using this foundation for as long as I can remember
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
This is my daily foundation. I doesn't clog my pores, blends easily, and looks great. I wouldn't use any other product.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?