BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexa E.
Full coverage foundation. Stays put just about all day. One of my go-to's for an eventful day, I will buy this product again!
Nathalee L.
Washington
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This worked very well for me for dance competitions this was easy to blend. If you blend with a beauty blender it works well.
Marissa D.
The best drug store foundation ever. I go thru this foundation like Water. It’s a 3 in 1 so no need for primer and concealer.
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
Really good foundation, I still use this to this day and would recommend it to my subscribers and friends. Very good coverage
Alanah Y.
Las Vegas
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this drug store foundation. The color is perfect for my complection and it gives me the right of full amount coverage.
Sarahjane B.
Warrensburg, NY
Amazing foundation cover's everything that needs to be covered and great consistency. Comes in a great array of colors too.
Dianne I.
Duluth, MN
I love this products. It goes on great and covers the blemishes. Best of all, it doesn't feel like I have anything on at all.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Just eat that 1 and 3 I want to try this product because I have my super oily face and I need a product that is for oily face
Jessica U.
This foundation is great. I use it in the colder months, or when I want more coverage. It's 3 in 1 and it lasts a long time.
Ney j.
Works good overall, does provide good coverage the only thing is that it makes my face oily so i use powder to finish it off
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?