BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rhea V.
Lompoc , CA
I have repurchased multiple times. Natural finish. Works great for my oily skin. Okidizes a tiny bit so buy a shade darker.
Zahraa A.
This foundation is not bad i mean it is good not much to say cuz there are many foundations out there so it is hard to say
Dawn G.
Clinton, Utah
I absolutely love this foundation. It stays on all day. Full coverage. This is definitely one I'll continue to repurchase.
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
This is the only drug store foundation that will not oxidize on my skin! love it covers great and leaves a matte finish!
Heather M.
This has good coverage but I find it does nothing for my oily skin. I do like it but wish helped a little more with oil.
Andrea R.
Covergirl foundation are amazing. omg the pigment is magical. very bigger fan about covergirl cosmetics especially this.
Angelica G.
Wonderful coverage, I love how good looks my face, is non-greasy. This Is my favorite foundation it really stay all day.
Laura R.
I like this foundation for the fact it's cheaper then most and it does its job. I just prefer something other than this.
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It covers and wears very well. I have oily skin, and it works for me.
Alexandra E.
Durham, NH
Just bought this foundation and love it! Highly talked about by youtube gurus, had to give it a shot and glad that i did
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?