BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
stephy R.
Love love love! I would compare it to M.A.C quality coverage in an instant hands down, except the prize is wayyy lower
Elva P.
The best foundation ever. Its full cover doesnt make your face feel cakey... Goes on smooth and also works as concealer
Andeo N.
Fayetteville, NC
I personally like cover girl. This foundation is actually pretty good. It's not too "cakey" and it doesn't break me out
Angela J.
This is a great foundation. this was actually the first foundation I ever really used when I started going into makeup.
Halima M.
High point , NC
I can wear this foundation everyday because it's affordable. Not just that it does what it says! Would recommend this!
Becky V.
I have oily skins and this really helps keep me skin free all day, it settles in fine lines after hours of wear though
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for the price, this foundation is great! I use another one but this is a really good on the go makeup foundation.
Keyana R.
Sound Beach, NY
Love love love love this foundation. This is now my go to foundation and half the cost of my Mac or Sephora foundation.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
Words can't express how much I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage and lasts ALL day! What more could you want?
Tania N.
Chino, CA
Not a bad product for something I can find at a pharmacy. However, if you have oily skin like me, go for something else
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?