BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rhea V.
Lompoc , CA
I have repurchased multiple times. Natural finish. Works great for my oily skin. Okidizes a tiny bit so buy a shade darker.
Sara T.
I felt like it did help control my oil. But it oxidized on me horribly! I tried 2 different shades & both turned me orange.
jodine m.
Yonkers, NY
I loooove this product. picked it up at the drug store and it was so good on my face. it blends in with skin tone perfectly
Tina R.
I love this product. Actually all cover girl products it goes on creamy withot looking streaked. It looks natural on face.
Christy P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Very good foundation doesn't feel very cakie I think it is very smooth and covers well even though I don't have acne really
Tonae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great inexpensive mascara. It separates my lashes well and stays on so well. I like the waterproof one the best.
Ntsuab V.
Appleton, WI
I seriously love this stuff! Super long lasting, matte, and makes your face look flawless! I buy it over and over again. ūüíē
Audrey L.
I really like this foundation. It makes my skin feel good and it last all day. Does good at blending in with my skin tone
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
Awesome I Buy This Product Often I Use My Beauty Blender To Apply. Great Coverage. Great Shades Available Not To Expensive
Nimra M.
Richmond, CA
Such a good foundation especially for beginners! Great coverage and lasting powder! I also love that it comes with a pump.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?