BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
One of my FAVORITE drug store foundations. lasts ALL day long and looks stunning not to thick and cakey but not to thin
Jessica S.
Good coverage and natural look on skin. I have purchased a few times. My favorite way to apply is with a beauty blender
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
All I can say is I'm in love ! great coverage ! no oily messes ! great product would recommend to my friends and family
stephy R.
Love love love! I would compare it to M.A.C quality coverage in an instant hands down, except the prize is wayyy lower
Sophy S.
Great foundation!!!!! It gives great coverage. It's very light weight on the skin. It has very good pigmentation also.
Brittany A.
I didn't like this foundation. It didn't last on my skin and made me break out. I also had trouble blending it out well
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
I use this product EVERYDAY, and I absolutely love it! It's one on the only foundations that will cover up my freckles!
Andeo N.
Fayetteville, NC
I personally like cover girl. This foundation is actually pretty good. It's not too "cakey" and it doesn't break me out
Sonal K.
Springfield, VA
I love this foundation! It is at a great price and is my favorite drugstore foundation. Gives great amount of coverage.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for the price, this foundation is great! I use another one but this is a really good on the go makeup foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?