BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebecca P.
This foundation is great! It last all day with great coverage and is light weight which was the most important thing for me
Sara T.
I felt like it did help control my oil. But it oxidized on me horribly! I tried 2 different shades & both turned me orange.
Ntsuab V.
Appleton, WI
I seriously love this stuff! Super long lasting, matte, and makes your face look flawless! I buy it over and over again. ūüíē
Sarah G.
Amazing! I've tried high and low end products and this is by far one of the best. Long wearing and keeps me matte ALL day.
Laura C.
Silver Spring, MD
I have a probem with this foundation Is hard to me match my color, because has rose undertones but is perfect for oily skin
Mariana S.
I love the coverage this gives me it doesn't looks cacky. its a plus that it has spf20 since i live practically in a dessert
Jane Y.
Wakefield, MA
I've been using this foundation all summer and I just can't get enough of it. It looks flawless and sets percent of my skin
Kiana J.
Sleepy Hollow
This foundation works best on my skin. It gives the airbrush look flawless skin, I like the little shine that it gives me.
Jessica F.
Riverside, CA
This is one of the best foundations I've ever used. the coverage is great and its lightweight and it has spf so thats great
Charity R.
Have always wanted this to work for me but it never has. It clings to my dry spots and makes my acne spots look really bad.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?