BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Luna C.
Bellingham, WA
It's smooth, and goes on nicely. It's hard to match your skin tone to each however, so make sure to have someone test it
Kristina B.
Love this! No caking, goes on smooth. Looks grear! A little goes a long way which is great! I love the way my skin looks!
Tania P.
Valley Stream, NY
This is an amazing drug store foundation. It's full coverage but not super thick in consistency. I highly recommend this.
Emily  C.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite drugstore foundation of 2015!My face stays nice and glowy but still has almost full coverage and lasts all day!
Kaylee H.
I think this is a great product. it keeps my face covered all day. the only thing is I still get shiny after a few hours.
Erin R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this foundation! It has a great coverage, the shade I have matches me really well and it is super long wearing!
Hannah G.
Central City, KY
I will never ever use another foundation again. This is the absolute best coverage. Total matte finish! GO GET IT NOW!
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA
I think this is one of the best drugstore foundation I have tried I have combo skin and I do get acne and still love it
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used for the price! I’ve been using this foundation for as long as I can remember
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I love cover girl products in general. From the BB cream to this. It's light weight and lasts all day which is amazing.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?