BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Abby R.
Charleston , SC
It gives amazing coverage without making me feel cakey. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all! I love it
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
This is a great foundation if you are looking for a light coverage natural makeup look. Looking forward trying their new products
Alyssa d.
This is a very good foundation for people with oily skin. Stayed on me all day long without touchups. Great drugstore foundation.
Shannon B.
Birdsboro, PA
Did not like this product. I will not buy it again! I like heavier foundation this gose on very light. It was a waste of my money
Mariana S.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This foundation reminds me of the Mary Kay Full Coverage & Lancôme's Teint Idole. So much coverage for an awesome price. No cons.
Wendy L.
raleigh, NC
I am new to using liquid foundation and I do not know what took me so long to try! This is fabulous and really evens out my skin.
Martha L.
Brownsville, Texas
Good foundation. Felt good on the skin, but it didn't cover that much. Plus, my mom insisted it smelled weird (to me it didn't).
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I like this foundation because it has alot of benefits like it has sunscreen and thats a plus for me because im in the sun alot
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I feel like this foundation stays better than most. It goes on smooth and covers pretty good. It doesn't feel too heavy either.
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
Great for combo skin especially if applied with a wet beauty blender. Doesn't break my skin out which I love and last all day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?