BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Georgette T.
Slaughter, LA
I love the coverage of this. Foundation. It looks flawless on! I use 3 pumps of it on my beauty blender. It's all I need.
Alexandra E.
Durham, NH
Just bought this foundation and love it! Highly talked about by youtube gurus, had to give it a shot and glad that i did
Victoria M.
Cover girl has a wonderful line of makeup for most skin types. it blends well for my skin and doesn't make my skin oily.
catherine d.
I used to use this everyday of my life until sadley my local store stopped selling this :( great for normal to dry skin!
Christina W.
Looks beautiful but does not last long on my combo skin! But will continue to wear because of that healthy glow it gives
Laura R.
I like this foundation for the fact it's cheaper then most and it does its job. I just prefer something other than this.
Alejandra R.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I did not like after a time my skin was oily ,I guess is because my skin because my mom use and looks always good on her
Temilola O.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Considering the price it's pretty good but it sets in the skin to much. It doesn't really have that flawless look I want
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this product. It's perfect in every way. I do have to set it with extra powder cause it does make me a little oily
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Such a great affordable foundation! It has great coverage and doesn't look cakey at all! A lot of colors to pick from too
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?