BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexandra E.
Durham, NH
Just bought this foundation and love it! Highly talked about by youtube gurus, had to give it a shot and glad that i did
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this product. It's perfect in every way. I do have to set it with extra powder cause it does make me a little oily
Macy S.
I tried it and it's not my favorite. If you're looking for good coverage, this is not it but it does last and wears good
Heather M.
This has good coverage but I find it does nothing for my oily skin. I do like it but wish helped a little more with oil.
Laura R.
I like this foundation for the fact it's cheaper then most and it does its job. I just prefer something other than this.
Angelica G.
Wonderful coverage, I love how good looks my face, is non-greasy. This Is my favorite foundation it really stay all day.
catherine d.
I used to use this everyday of my life until sadley my local store stopped selling this :( great for normal to dry skin!
Luna C.
Bellingham, WA
It's smooth, and goes on nicely. It's hard to match your skin tone to each however, so make sure to have someone test it
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
This is the only drug store foundation that will not oxidize on my skin! love it covers great and leaves a matte finish!
Caila T.
Summerville, SC
I used this one time just to try it out and I wasn't impressed at all. My skin is really dry so it kept just flaking off!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?