BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Good coverage. Not too oily, not too dry. Have issues with my combo skin. It goes on better some days and not so much others.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I fell in love with this foundation and I'm glad it is winner of the influenster reviews choice awards. It has great coverage
shanti j.
One my favorite drugstore foundations. I'm constantly buying more, so far the best one that works in my skin. Great coverage
Melissa H.
Great color range, full coverage, long wearing. This is a really great option if you are looking for a drug store foundation.
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
I don't like this foundation at all !!!!! Smells very bad, if you have a sensitive skin this will very bad experience for you
Karem O.
Very good foundation it stays on stays matte for apst all day on me! Coverage is awesome!! And theres a lot of color variety
Diya P.
I received it in #IDoVoxBox. Overall Good foundation. Gives natural glow plus long lasting. It covers dark spots really well.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Just eat that 1 and 3 I want to try this product because I have my super oily face and I need a product that is for oily face
Nathalee L.
shanghai
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This worked very well for me for dance competitions this was easy to blend. If you blend with a beauty blender it works well.
Ney j.
Works good overall, does provide good coverage the only thing is that it makes my face oily so i use powder to finish it off
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?