BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
I have a good medium coverage with two small pumps. I love this product i give it a good 8
I reccomend if u want a easy coverage
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
This is a great foundation if you are looking for a light coverage natural makeup look. Looking forward trying their new products
Lydia R.
Pullman , WA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Pretty good, it rubs off on a lot of things though. I think I also got the wrong color though cause it doesn't blend super well.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
It's great so far. Good coverage and smooth finish. I don't have oily skin so it goes on and stay on great on my face. I love it!
Chasitey p.
Estes Park, CO
I love that it has spf and that it lasts a long time on the skin but it get's into the creases and it doesn't have much coverage
Kimberly  G.
Riverview, FL
One of my favorite foundation ever because it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and last all day. Also because it's 3 in 1 product.
Layla C.
For the price, this foundation compares to any other more expensive brand. It provides smooth coverage without the caked on look.
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
Best of all my skin is pretty is not oily and i just love that i can find my exactly ton skin. I recommend 100% love it love it.
Jessica B.
Great foundation! He's for oily skin but will work for dry skin if you use a good moisturizer and a moisturizing primer with it!
By far the best foundation, it gives so much coverage and it's so hydrating I recommend this to anyone and it's very cheap 10/10
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?