BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
Awesome I Buy This Product Often I Use My Beauty Blender To Apply. Great Coverage. Great Shades Available Not To Expensive
Nimra M.
Richmond, CA
Such a good foundation especially for beginners! Great coverage and lasting powder! I also love that it comes with a pump.
Ntsuab V.
Appleton, WI
I seriously love this stuff! Super long lasting, matte, and makes your face look flawless! I buy it over and over again. ūüíē
Audrey L.
I really like this foundation. It makes my skin feel good and it last all day. Does good at blending in with my skin tone
Norma  G.
Roseville, CA
Wasn't a big fan, the foundation looked good the first 2 hours but I noticed it was streaking later on and it looked cakey
Tonae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great inexpensive mascara. It separates my lashes well and stays on so well. I like the waterproof one the best.
Zahraa A.
This foundation is not bad i mean it is good not much to say cuz there are many foundations out there so it is hard to say
Sara T.
I felt like it did help control my oil. But it oxidized on me horribly! I tried 2 different shades & both turned me orange.
Rebecca P.
This foundation is great! It last all day with great coverage and is light weight which was the most important thing for me
Laura C.
Silver Spring, MD
I have a probem with this foundation Is hard to me match my color, because has rose undertones but is perfect for oily skin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?