BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexa E.
Full coverage foundation. Stays put just about all day. One of my go-to's for an eventful day, I will buy this product again!
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Didnt like it as much as i thought i would , not very good for skin that gets oily . Like the coverage just not the best fit.
Marissa D.
The best drug store foundation ever. I go thru this foundation like Water. It’s a 3 in 1 so no need for primer and concealer.
Christina V.
Naples, FL
I use this foundation everyday, it gives amazing coverage and is perfect for everyday use. It is inexpensive yet is amazing.
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
I adore this foundation, especially in winter and fall. It's too much coverage for summer, but it is a delightful foundation.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
It's good just have to remember to apply a primer so we can last all day. try to make sure which color would match your face
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
Tried this product in 2015 and it became one of my favorites. Great coverage and does not cause issues for my sensitive skin.
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
This foundation is awesome. I can't wait to buy another one. I hope influenster sends me a free foundation. Fingers crossed.
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Covergirl's foundation is amazing! It stays on for me all day and doesn't feel heavy at all. Plus it's super affordable too!
Maddi R.
Middleville, MI
Didn't give the coverage I wanted but it was pretty long lasting and went on easily. Didn't give me the cakey feel or greasy
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?