BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
Soooo you guys this foundation was my go to foundation for years. I love this stuff, was pretty medium weight, medium coverage and was good for my skin. Lasted awhile and wasn't cakey. One of the best drugstore foundations I've tried
Brittany S.
If you have oily skin I do not recommend but I do have oily skin and I love this foundation. I guess it depend on how you like your foundation. You will just have to blot later on in the day. But It's full coverage and last all day.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Unfortunately, this product wasn't for me. I have combination skin and recently went on vacation where I got a bit too much sun. I also used sunscreen on my face and broke out a tiny bit on my chin. So, when I went to use this foundation I had one patch of dry skin and a blemish. The rest of my skin was clear with a touch of redness and freckles.

The foundation was much thicker than I expected and much lighter color-wise (which is fine, I'd just gotten a tan on vacation so I wasn't Ivory anymore). It went on smooth, but the coverage was odd: it felt thick and it was kind of hard to blend in at first, then ultimately didn't provide much coverage. I ended up looking like I was wearing makeup, but it didn't cover my imperfections. To me, what's the point of a foundation if it doesn't provide coverage? I've had BB and CC creams that do more.

I'd recommend to someone with smooth, non-dry skin with areas of redness, scarring, or flat blemishes they'd like to cover. My freckles and redness disappeared, but my dry skin and blemish were highlighted.

I received the foundation in the Influenster I Do Vox Box. Opinions are my own.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
I am very fair skinned so finding a liquid foundation that didn't dry looking like dirt was a nightmare. I wear 805 and it is my exact color. It feels like moisturizer but has excellent coverage and doesn't sweat off during the day.
Glady V.
Santa Clara, CA
Back on the days I was still so intrigue about make up tutorials on youtube. I finally convinced myself to give this one a try. In my nearest mall, all i can find was this shade 2 times lighter than my skin tone. I thought it was fine since I think I could make it work on my skin. The day i tried it was a really hot day. I have a really oily skin with dryness on some parts. A pump is more than enough. Heavy when you just applied it. But it gets fine when you're done. What i love about this one is it doesn't make you look or feel cakey. Plus points! It stays there the entire day. I only needed to puff some powder to make it look not too oily. Another plus! And lastly, its worth the price. Why? Because one, the pump itself gives you enough. No more, no less. And two, it does make you feel fabulous without putting so much effort and money on it.
Leslie H.
He utilizado esta base por aproximadamente 2 años y debo decir que me funciona excelente! Matifica mi piel y eso me encanta ya que tengo piel grasa y con tendencia a acné además no es para nada agresiva y es totalmente manejable!
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I have never bought a foundation that I loved so much that I would re-purchase, but I have finally found one that I will stick with for a long time! When I first tried this out it I noticed it was different then what I was used to. Its a little thick and dries quickly. I usually use my hands for applying foundation but I found this one works best with a brush. Since it dries quickly you cant take your time applying, but I find this easy to blend so I don't really have to spend much time with it. It blends perfectly with my skin, I did get a shade lighter then my skin tone because I heard that it can oxidize, so when I first apply it, it looks a little too light but with in a couple minutes it darkens just enough to perfectly match my skin tone. I have never really received compliments about my foundation until I used this, I was told my face looked "porcelain", flawless, and even my husband said my face looked perfect :). The pump on this is great, it dispenses just enough product, its not too heavy, I haven't had any break outs using this, its looks natural but still covers up imperfections enough to make me look flawless, its shine free and the lasting power of this is great!
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation! It is full coverage and sits will on the skin. I get a flawless finish when I use this with a damp beauty blender. It is matte, so it's great for oily skin! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Keri G.
['Wellington', ''], CO
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is a great drugstore foundation! It has great coverage and doesn't leave my oily skin looking crazy. My only critique would be that throughout the day it tends to slide off and get a little cakey looking if you aren't careful to set it. I would recommend to others.
Christina B.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I am OBSESSED with this foundation. I typically moisturize my skin, and then apply this with either a kabuki brush or a damp beauty sponge. It gives the most flawless coverage and I always get asked what foundation I'm wearing!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?