BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sadie D.
This is a great drug store foundation. Very affordable, nice coverage. Definitely my go to when I’m trying to save money lol.
Karem O.
Very good foundation it stays on stays matte for apst all day on me! Coverage is awesome!! And theres a lot of color variety
Zach Becca P.
Vidalia
This foundation has a flawless finish to it. It not is a foundation but it also has the ability of a primer and a concealer.
Sarahjane B.
Warrensburg, NY
Amazing foundation cover's everything that needs to be covered and great consistency. Comes in a great array of colors too.
Erika ..
This is one of my must haves! One of my favorite department store foundations! I have oily skin and it helps control the oil
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I fell in love with this foundation and I'm glad it is winner of the influenster reviews choice awards. It has great coverage
Diya P.
I received it in #IDoVoxBox. Overall Good foundation. Gives natural glow plus long lasting. It covers dark spots really well.
Faviola V.
This foundation I am in love with this product because it covers my whole faces it works really well that I need a other one
Dianne I.
Duluth, MN
I love this products. It goes on great and covers the blemishes. Best of all, it doesn't feel like I have anything on at all.
Melissa H.
Great color range, full coverage, long wearing. This is a really great option if you are looking for a drug store foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?