BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nimra M.
Richmond, CA
Such a good foundation especially for beginners! Great coverage and lasting powder! I also love that it comes with a pump.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my drug store holy grail! The coverage and longevity is amazing . You can build up to cover dark spots / red areas.
Mariana S.
I love the coverage this gives me it doesn't looks cacky. its a plus that it has spf20 since i live practically in a dessert
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
I have heard really good things about this product. I have seen my sister use it along with my friends...I need to try it!
Tonae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great inexpensive mascara. It separates my lashes well and stays on so well. I like the waterproof one the best.
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
Awesome I Buy This Product Often I Use My Beauty Blender To Apply. Great Coverage. Great Shades Available Not To Expensive
Audrey L.
I really like this foundation. It makes my skin feel good and it last all day. Does good at blending in with my skin tone
Rebecca P.
This foundation is great! It last all day with great coverage and is light weight which was the most important thing for me
Sarah G.
Amazing! I've tried high and low end products and this is by far one of the best. Long wearing and keeps me matte ALL day.
Laura C.
Silver Spring, MD
I have a probem with this foundation Is hard to me match my color, because has rose undertones but is perfect for oily skin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?