BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tina R.
I love this product. Actually all cover girl products it goes on creamy withot looking streaked. It looks natural on face.
Madeline B.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Great value, great coverage. I bought at Walgreens. Great for combo skin. Felt a little heavy by the end of the day.
Elizabeth W.
Bay Village, OH
Best drugstore foundation ever. It never moves on my face, or gets oily. It has great coverage and gives you a natural glow
Vanessa R.
Chicago , IL
The coverage was pretty good. But after a while it looked cakey and it didn't give it a smooth look. It also dried my face.
Nimra M.
Richmond, CA
Such a good foundation especially for beginners! Great coverage and lasting powder! I also love that it comes with a pump.
Christy P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Very good foundation doesn't feel very cakie I think it is very smooth and covers well even though I don't have acne really
Sara T.
I felt like it did help control my oil. But it oxidized on me horribly! I tried 2 different shades & both turned me orange.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my drug store holy grail! The coverage and longevity is amazing . You can build up to cover dark spots / red areas.
Audrey L.
I really like this foundation. It makes my skin feel good and it last all day. Does good at blending in with my skin tone
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
Awesome I Buy This Product Often I Use My Beauty Blender To Apply. Great Coverage. Great Shades Available Not To Expensive
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?