BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Bay Village, OH
Best drugstore foundation ever. It never moves on my face, or gets oily. It has great coverage and gives you a natural glow
Jensen C.
Hands down the BEST drugstore face makeup. It is full coverage and works great for oily skin! Cant recommend this enough!!!
Jessica  J.
Los Angeles, CA
Flawless foundation goes on smooth soft no breakage on face comparable to high end I love it I would totally recommend this
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Got this in my Voxbox and I do love it. Feels great and gives a nice shimmer too. Will definitely repurchase in the future!
Tina R.
I love this product. Actually all cover girl products it goes on creamy withot looking streaked. It looks natural on face.
Kaula S.
Riverbank, CA
This is a really nice foundation and it held up in the summer real well. It went on nice and wasn't that oily on the skin.
Laci H.
Ponca City, OK
This Covergirl foundation is probably my favorite drug store foundation! It makes my skin so smooth and it covers so well.
Veronica P.
Yonkers , NY
This foundation really helps keep my face hydrated especially my skin that I have dryskin abs slot of acne on my fire head
Kyla W.
Beavercreek, Oh
This stuff doesn't feel heavy when I put it on, it also hides my flaws. Matches my skin perfectly! I definitely recommend!
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I use this when I know I'll be outside. Color stays on long and doesn't fade. Must set with powder. Covers blemishes well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?