BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I fund this foundation to be one of the best I've used so far. It goes on smoothly, stays on and doesn't look cakey on my skin.
Hanna G.
Fort Myers, FL
I took the #betterskinchallenge and @influenster sent me one in my shade and I absolutely love the airbrushed look it gives me!
Eizhan S.
Kentwood, MI
I loved this foundation until I lost it. It had good coverage and lasted all day. It wasn't hard to find one that matched well.
Claudia T.
This foundation feels so thick and it's difficult to work with. Not a great variety of colors either. Definitely not for me. :(
Nicole F.
Lynchburg , VA
This is an amazing drugstore foundation! It gives a beautiful full coverage that isn't cakey. It also really does last all day!
Yailinn C.
Hillsboro, OR
This is the best full coverage foundation from drugstore and honestly is my favorite because it leaves you with a Matte finish
Valerie A.
I liked that this product had a semi matte finish, but it began to oxidize after a while, And it was kinda difficult to apply.
Mehek H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This concealer is great. it lasts all day long and it isn't patchy at all. i use my beauty blender to blend it and its amazing.
Cami H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the foundation Ive use since I was a teen!! makes your skin feel so soft and it not heavy on your face #mycultclassics
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
Depending on how you apply this, this gives you an even look all across your face! Smells great and gives you a non oily look!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?