BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
I don't like this foundation at all !!!!! Smells very bad, if you have a sensitive skin this will very bad experience for you
LAURA W.
Rock Falls, IL
I am a fanatic with foundations. Loved how it went on but buy 3 hours later it was creasing and breaking up. Sorry covergirl.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
One of the best full coverage drugstore makeup foundations I have ever used. Very matte very full coverage and lasts all day!
Terra D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Love this! It stays on and covers everything. I. Don't have to worry about how my other makeup will look like over top of it.
Diya P.
I received it in #IDoVoxBox. Overall Good foundation. Gives natural glow plus long lasting. It covers dark spots really well.
Dana G.
Harbor City, CA
I use to had this foundation but it always oxidase on my face and that's why I stop using it but it had really good coverage
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Good coverage. Not too oily, not too dry. Have issues with my combo skin. It goes on better some days and not so much others.
Kimberly 8.
This is a go to foundation! I have oily skin with large pores, it seamlessly covers anything you want still looking natural!
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I was lucky enough to receive this product from Influenster Voxbox. I love how light it feels on my skin! Will use always! <3
Aracely F.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was excited to try this foundation, but was disappointed. It looked cakey and disappeared from my face within a few hours.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?