BY COVERGIRL #71 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hunter W.
Conway, SC
This is the best foundation ever. It stays put during long days at work. Holly Grail status!!! I have dry skin and it looks great.
Kylie M.
I love this foundation. It's full coverage and super blendable. I find that you have to find a lighter shade cause this oxidized.
Natalie R.
San Clemente, CA
Very satisfied with the performance. To my surprise, my skin looked really bright and luminous! Also the shade matched perfectly.
Rebecca G.
Moriarty, NM
Olive the look wear and feel of this foundation. However it broke me out so bad. I usually don't have a problem with foundations.
Lydia R.
Hillsboro
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Pretty good, it rubs off on a lot of things though. I think I also got the wrong color though cause it doesn't blend super well.
Amanda B.
Norwalk, CA
One of my favorites
It's my fav. My first foundation I ever owned before and it was just amazing. Great light to medium coverage.
Chasitey p.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love that it has spf and that it lasts a long time on the skin but it get's into the creases and it doesn't have much coverage
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
This product is actually pretty good for a drug store foundation. If you use it with the covergirl setting powder.. OMG PERFECT!
Jessica B.
Great foundation! He's for oily skin but will work for dry skin if you use a good moisturizer and a moisturizing primer with it!
Iris W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Lasts a long time and amazing coverage. Nice smooth matte texture. Can't wait to make a trip to the store and pick this up again
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?