BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebecca m.
I like the product I use it all the time I recommend other people that you and it's not that expensiv and you can buy it at Walmart e
Yas G.
I love this foundation its another one of my go tos never fail foundations I've purchased it multiple times and it's so inexpensive.
member-2c8cf
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this 3 in 1 product. Not heavy on the skin. Nice coverage. Stays on pretty good love the finish. The perfect all day foundation.
Cass B.
Youngstown
This foundation matches my skin tone fairly well, and it gets a lot of uses for the price and the amount that comes in the container.
Veronica E.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my go to foundations and I can say it is so good especially if you have oily skin because it helps it not get to oily
Jasmine G.
This foundating is really good for people with oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation helps it keep under control.
Viritza  M.
Clifton, NJ
I don't enjoy many cover girl products. But, this foundation is decent. I'm not too fond of it but, it'll do for a quick errand run.
neraldis a.
I thought it would have more coverage, I don't like using to much because then it looks cackey. It also shows a lot of my dry spots.
Lucia Lilianny M.
Doral, FL
Este producto es muy completo se difumina muy bien en la piel dejando un aspecto muy natural tiene excelente cobertura es perfecto .
Amber G.
Dungannon
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my least favorite liquid foundations. It doesn't seem to cover any of my bumps or help with covering my dark circles.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?