BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Heather F.
Love the 3 in 1 foundation. I've found that it covers nicely and stays on all day. I tend to use this more in the winter months
Shawnna G.
This is my favorite foundation. It evens out my skin tone and gives my face a perfect glow. It is very light weight and smooth.
cynthia p.
One of the few amazing foundation I have ever tried.It does cover great and its good that you can find it in any drugstore. :)
Haley R.
Milner, GA
My mom uses this and when i visit her i always use it lol, its a great product, its very light, and feels natural on your face
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Didn't look good on my skin and didn't hide ANY of the "flaws" on my face. felt cakey and looked unnatural. didn't work for me.
clorissa g.
Great foundation love the way it feels on the face and that it blends in so nicely. Use it daily not oily and stays on all day.
Ibeth C.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Smells kinda weird but i like the applicator pump easy to distribute makeup product but its kinda heavy and not full coverage.
Estrella C.
I received this product in my #idovoxbox and i really love it really good coverage so perfect for every day foundation love it!
Christina R.
Budd Lake, NJ
The best drugstore foundation, hands down! i have oily/combo skin and this gives an awesome natural coverage! highly recommend!
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA
I love love this makeup. I have it in a darker color but it is awesome! It goes on great and you can't tell I have on anything.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?