BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa H.
Great color range, full coverage, long wearing. This is a really great option if you are looking for a drug store foundation.
Zach Becca P.
Vidalia
This foundation has a flawless finish to it. It not is a foundation but it also has the ability of a primer and a concealer.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Just eat that 1 and 3 I want to try this product because I have my super oily face and I need a product that is for oily face
Terra D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Love this! It stays on and covers everything. I. Don't have to worry about how my other makeup will look like over top of it.
Sarahjane B.
Warrensburg, NY
Amazing foundation cover's everything that needs to be covered and great consistency. Comes in a great array of colors too.
Kayla S.
Magnolia, TX
My skin is more on the dry side, and this foundation didn't work so well on my skin it got a little patchy throughout the day
Ney j.
Works good overall, does provide good coverage the only thing is that it makes my face oily so i use powder to finish it off
Dianne I.
Duluth, MN
I love this products. It goes on great and covers the blemishes. Best of all, it doesn't feel like I have anything on at all.
LAURA W.
Rock Falls, IL
I am a fanatic with foundations. Loved how it went on but buy 3 hours later it was creasing and breaking up. Sorry covergirl.
Devon Z.
This foundation had good coverage however i felt too thick on my skin and by the end of the day i was itching to take it off.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?