BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
Tried this product in 2015 and it became one of my favorites. Great coverage and does not cause issues for my sensitive skin.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Didnt like it as much as i thought i would , not very good for skin that gets oily . Like the coverage just not the best fit.
shanti j.
One my favorite drugstore foundations. I'm constantly buying more, so far the best one that works in my skin. Great coverage
Faviola V.
This foundation I am in love with this product because it covers my whole faces it works really well that I need a other one
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Covergirl's foundation is amazing! It stays on for me all day and doesn't feel heavy at all. Plus it's super affordable too!
Marissa D.
The best drug store foundation ever. I go thru this foundation like Water. It’s a 3 in 1 so no need for primer and concealer.
Mariaah F.
Stockton
Really good foundation, I still use this to this day and would recommend it to my subscribers and friends. Very good coverage
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
This foundation is awesome. I can't wait to buy another one. I hope influenster sends me a free foundation. Fingers crossed.
Erika ..
This is one of my must haves! One of my favorite department store foundations! I have oily skin and it helps control the oil
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I fell in love with this foundation and I'm glad it is winner of the influenster reviews choice awards. It has great coverage
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?