BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angela C.
Montebello, CA
My skin is usually very dry and sometimes oily when I apply foundation but with this item my skin stays soft and radiant
Great buy
Nidia A.
Miami Beach, FL
It is very useful and every girl should jave one. It does the job and everything. I really like this product for many many reasons.
Chase D.
Edwardsport, IN
Even though this foundation isn't mattifying, it holds against oil very well. Very good color range and doesn't separate or crease!
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This foundation is amazing . i love that they last all day and they give me full coverage. It also doesn't feel so heavy on my face.
Summer M.
I do not like tgis foundation. Its too cakey. It only made all my acne and pores stand out more. I would not recommend this product.
Hannah M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the way this foundation looks but I do tend to get shiny throughout the day. It has decent coverage and looks very natural.
Angela O.
San Diego , CA
This foundation is awesome. I have oily skin and this foundation doesn't make my face look like an oil slick at the end of the day.
Sammantha O.
Great for your skin but is really hard finding the right color. Good for dry skin. Makes oily skin look too glowy! Not bad though!
Candace S.
I bought this product AND REPURCHASED! I love it. It covers well. It is buildable. and it is convenient being that it is a 3 in 1.
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
This stuff covers pretty well. It is not as long lasting as the revlon colorstay on me, but still looks good at the end of the day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?