BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
This product is actually pretty good for a drug store foundation. If you use it with the covergirl setting powder.. OMG PERFECT!
Chasitey p.
I love that it has spf and that it lasts a long time on the skin but it get's into the creases and it doesn't have much coverage
Iris W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Lasts a long time and amazing coverage. Nice smooth matte texture. Can't wait to make a trip to the store and pick this up again
Jessica B.
Great foundation! He's for oily skin but will work for dry skin if you use a good moisturizer and a moisturizing primer with it!
Shannon B.
Birdsboro, PA
Did not like this product. I will not buy it again! I like heavier foundation this gose on very light. It was a waste of my money
Kassie K.
S Milwaukee, WI
This is hands down my favorite foundation. It is great and so affordable. Good coverage and keeps my skin from getting too oily.
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
Best of all my skin is pretty is not oily and i just love that i can find my exactly ton skin. I recommend 100% love it love it.
Nina S.
I love the color selection, and it is pretty easy to blend. This also doubled as a concealer as well, which saves time and money!
Julia K.
I love this foundation. I will always use it, although it does make my pores look a bit larger so you will need a primer first.
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
I have a good medium coverage with two small pumps. I love this product i give it a good 8
I reccomend if u want a easy coverage
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?