BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Didn't look good on my skin and didn't hide ANY of the "flaws" on my face. felt cakey and looked unnatural. didn't work for me.
Estrella C.
I received this product in my #idovoxbox and i really love it really good coverage so perfect for every day foundation love it!
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I fund this foundation to be one of the best I've used so far. It goes on smoothly, stays on and doesn't look cakey on my skin.
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA
I love love this makeup. I have it in a darker color but it is awesome! It goes on great and you can't tell I have on anything.
Karlee M.
It's good! It smooths on your face nicely and it's at a great price. You can practically find this at any drugstore. Very nice!
Eizhan S.
Kentwood, MI
I loved this foundation until I lost it. It had good coverage and lasted all day. It wasn't hard to find one that matched well.
Heather F.
Love the 3 in 1 foundation. I've found that it covers nicely and stays on all day. I tend to use this more in the winter months
Hanna G.
Fort Myers, FL
I took the #betterskinchallenge and @influenster sent me one in my shade and I absolutely love the airbrushed look it gives me!
Patricia S.
Bullhead city, AZ
Love it. It is my go to drugstore foundation right now. It is very beautiful on the skin. There is a wide color selection also.
Shawnna G.
This is my favorite foundation. It evens out my skin tone and gives my face a perfect glow. It is very light weight and smooth.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?