BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I feel like this foundation stays better than most. It goes on smooth and covers pretty good. It doesn't feel too heavy either.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Just recently tried this its a great product I love it will definitely buy again the coverage is amazing mine is a darker shade
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
I love this foundation, it does not make me look orange. It is not too heavy, I feel like my skin can still breath underneath.
Annemarie L.
Amazing foundation gets me every time that it's drugstore! Such a great range of colours, great on my oily skin! Love love love
clorissa g.
Great foundation love the way it feels on the face and that it blends in so nicely. Use it daily not oily and stays on all day.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Didn't look good on my skin and didn't hide ANY of the "flaws" on my face. felt cakey and looked unnatural. didn't work for me.
Shawnna G.
This is my favorite foundation. It evens out my skin tone and gives my face a perfect glow. It is very light weight and smooth.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I fund this foundation to be one of the best I've used so far. It goes on smoothly, stays on and doesn't look cakey on my skin.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
It's difficult to apply. You have to blend for a while. Not my favorite.id recommend going with a more high quality foundation.
cynthia p.
One of the few amazing foundation I have ever tried.It does cover great and its good that you can find it in any drugstore. :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?