BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love this foundation. I'm usually more a BB type of person but because of this product thats changed. I love this product
Penny H.
I have used this his makeup and it's got good coverage and I like it a lot. Would buy again. Price is great for a drugstore product.
Lucia Lilianny M.
Doral, FL
Este producto es muy completo se difumina muy bien en la piel dejando un aspecto muy natural tiene excelente cobertura es perfecto .
Beth I.
Beaufort, SC
This stuff is really good. I got it from a friend and i didn't think i would like it but i found myself reaching for it more and more.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
NO! This melted off within 90 minutes, and also contains glitter, which made me look like a vampire from Twilight. It also oxidized.
Alicia H.
This is my go to foundation for 2015/2016. I have always used naked and it's so pricey. I heard this was good. Tried it and love it!
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT LONG LASTING APPLY VERY SMOOTHLY AND YOU CAN ALSO BUILD THIS PRODUCT UP TO YOUR COVERAGE THAT YOU PREFER TNR
Sabrina C.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeeeee this foundation it goes such a long way and such great coverage. Every time I see it In stores I have to pick up a spare
Allie R.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have been using this foundation for 2 years and I still love it. I like it so much that i never bothered to try other foundations.
Dora G.
I will not be using any other foundation for a really long time. I was hesitant to try it since it's a drug store brand but I LOVE it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?