BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
I really love this foundation! One of my favorite drugstore foundations! I have oily skin and it lasts all day! It covers so well and is so easy to apply! I've been picking this over my loreal infallible!
Kaysa S.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this product! I have been using this foundation for years and it has been great for me. It has good, smooth coverage and stays on for a full day even if you have a very oily face like me. I definitely recommend this product if you are in need of a good, cheap foundation!
Gina C.
Jackson, Tn
It's so nice on the skin. It has great coverage at about medium+, looks like skin, stays in place, doesn't break down. The price is great. I have combination skin and it works perfectly. The color range is a bit limited, but that's the only negative I can think of. I've gone through 6 bottles so far, and this is still a foundation I keep going back to after experimenting with others.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
I am very fair skinned so finding a liquid foundation that didn't dry looking like dirt was a nightmare. I wear 805 and it is my exact color. It feels like moisturizer but has excellent coverage and doesn't sweat off during the day.
Makaya C.
Lavalette , WV
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I personally love this foundation. I have used it for a long time. It lasts longer than you would think. It's really lightweight like you can't feel it. It's really easy to apply onto your skin. I would buy it again. I usually but it at Walmart. I recommend this for teens!
Katie W.
Lake Mary, FL
This product was full coverage, stayed on most of the day. My only issue with this product would be that it would dry out my skin if I used it daily and I have oily skin. Was great not needing concealer nor a primer for this product!
Brittany S.
If you have oily skin I do not recommend but I do have oily skin and I love this foundation. I guess it depend on how you like your foundation. You will just have to blot later on in the day. But It's full coverage and last all day.
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
Im amazed with the results of this foundation, it covers everything ! Just not such a huge fan of how I still get oily but apart from it I love it. Have bought this product twice already.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Unfortunately, this product wasn't for me. I have combination skin and recently went on vacation where I got a bit too much sun. I also used sunscreen on my face and broke out a tiny bit on my chin. So, when I went to use this foundation I had one patch of dry skin and a blemish. The rest of my skin was clear with a touch of redness and freckles.

The foundation was much thicker than I expected and much lighter color-wise (which is fine, I'd just gotten a tan on vacation so I wasn't Ivory anymore). It went on smooth, but the coverage was odd: it felt thick and it was kind of hard to blend in at first, then ultimately didn't provide much coverage. I ended up looking like I was wearing makeup, but it didn't cover my imperfections. To me, what's the point of a foundation if it doesn't provide coverage? I've had BB and CC creams that do more.

I'd recommend to someone with smooth, non-dry skin with areas of redness, scarring, or flat blemishes they'd like to cover. My freckles and redness disappeared, but my dry skin and blemish were highlighted.

I received the foundation in the Influenster I Do Vox Box. Opinions are my own.
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
Soooo you guys this foundation was my go to foundation for years. I love this stuff, was pretty medium weight, medium coverage and was good for my skin. Lasted awhile and wasn't cakey. One of the best drugstore foundations I've tried
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?