BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ansley N.
Rome, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I returned my Smashbox Studio Skin because I felt this was just as good if not better! I apply with a dense foundation brush and get full coverage topped with powder as I have oily skin. Will buy again for sure.
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This foundation is pretty good for the low cost. Fairly decent coverage. It did feel a bit greasy after a few hours of wear. The coverage was good at the beginning of the day, but starts to "melt" after a while. For the price, it's good. I would recommend due to the low cost.
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
This is one of my top foundations!!!! The formula is creamy, not thick, blends out beautifully and the coverage is fantastic without being cakey. I have combination skin and it doesn't break down on any of my oily spots or intensify dryness.
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is the one I am currently on and I am in love with it! I dont have you use that much of it and it last me for a long time. Makes my face look smooth. I also like that its not an expensive foundation, and it really does its job.
Leslie A.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I do like this foundation but i feel like there should be more selections of skin tones. It feels good it has medium coverage i love that it has a pump. but i guess cause i have pretty oily skin this doesn't work as well as i would like it too
Makaela D.
kentucky
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It's not that full coverage as I would like. I do like to use it just not as an everyday look more for a natural look. It's good for dry skin I wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
This is the one foundation I come back to when nothing else works because of how good it is. Stays on all day and doesn't sit on skin. Also, can build nicely for more coverage.
Cindy D.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Currently my go to foundation. I have oily skin and quite a bit of impurities but this foundation gives great cover. I like that you are able to apply it lightweight or layer on to give a heavier coverage. It also works really well when combining with contour powder and blends nicely.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been buying this for years and it's so great. Doesn't make your face look caked with makeup, light weight, natural look. Great skin tones and stays on all day! I will continue to buy this as my go-to, it's the best foundation I've used
Chrissy I.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I have combo skin and this foundation is an awesome choice at the drugstore. It has a build able coverage and makes the problem areas on your skin look flawless. Products apply so well on top. It is a matte finish. All in all I recommend!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?