BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nina S.
I love the color selection, and it is pretty easy to blend. This also doubled as a concealer as well, which saves time and money!
Fatima A.
Lynn, MA
I have oil skin type and this fundation help me a lot not only for my oil problem this fundation cover a lot and feel comfortable😍
Abby R.
Charleston , SC
It gives amazing coverage without making me feel cakey. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all! I love it
Alyssa d.
This is a very good foundation for people with oily skin. Stayed on me all day long without touchups. Great drugstore foundation.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Just recently tried this its a great product I love it will definitely buy again the coverage is amazing mine is a darker shade
Claudia T.
This foundation feels so thick and it's difficult to work with. Not a great variety of colors either. Definitely not for me. :(
Andrea D.
This foundation is an oily girls dream ! this leaves and amazing finsh without it having sitting on her face like a cake face.
Cami H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the foundation Ive use since I was a teen!! makes your skin feel so soft and it not heavy on your face #mycultclassics
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
wow have a good coverage....and match perfect with my skin color...I used it and I never touch again my face in all the day!!!
clorissa g.
Great foundation love the way it feels on the face and that it blends in so nicely. Use it daily not oily and stays on all day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?