BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sarah M.
Turlock, CA
Hated this foundation. Did not last on my skin at all. I also tried it on a friend with more dry skin, and it made her an oily mess.
Elizabeth M.
Charlestown, MA
I don't care for this foundation. I don't understand how luminous is in the title because it doesn't leave my skin like that at all.
Yenifer G.
I love this foundation, it's perfect because it's a 3 in 1 product and it saves me a lot of time. It looks really light and natural.
Amber G.
Dungannon
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my least favorite liquid foundations. It doesn't seem to cover any of my bumps or help with covering my dark circles.
member-2c8cf
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this 3 in 1 product. Not heavy on the skin. Nice coverage. Stays on pretty good love the finish. The perfect all day foundation.
Liz R.
I like the consistency of this foundation but I don't get enough coverage and it leaves my face looking pretty dry and cakey looking.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
NO! This melted off within 90 minutes, and also contains glitter, which made me look like a vampire from Twilight. It also oxidized.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I did not like the coverage this gave. It also left my skin feeling dry, I love covergirl products but this one just wasn't doing it!
Alyssa B.
This product has excellent coverage! It also comes in different formulas for every skin type! I personally use the acne clearing one!
Regina A.
N Highlands, CA
Hands down on of my favorite drugstore foundations. It's affordable and has great coverage without making me feel caked up and oily.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?