BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
A surprisingly beautiful foundation. Applies silky smooth and natural looking, but breaks down after about six hours on oily skin.
Denise R.
I love this foundation! It gives great coverage and doesn't leave my face shiny. Also blends well and comes in a variety of colors
Tara M.
Lightest shade is too dark and pink. Formula is not that good, kinda chalky. Very patchy on dry areas. Didn't blend well into skin.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This foundation is amazing . i love that they last all day and they give me full coverage. It also doesn't feel so heavy on my face.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is a great drugstore foundation. It last all day and it has good coverage. I would recommend this as an affordable foundation.
Olga D.
Hemet, CA
Really great foundation only if i got the right color lol I'm definitely going to get my correct color the next trip to the store :)
Summer M.
I do not like tgis foundation. Its too cakey. It only made all my acne and pores stand out more. I would not recommend this product.
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
This stuff covers pretty well. It is not as long lasting as the revlon colorstay on me, but still looks good at the end of the day.
Fatima R.
This leaves my skin as if I had no foundation on. it does not leave clumps on my skin and it is available in almost any skin color
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
This foundation is amazing, has great full coverage and don't look caked on. The price is right and tons of shades to choose from.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?