BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kassie K.
S Milwaukee, WI
This is hands down my favorite foundation. It is great and so affordable. Good coverage and keeps my skin from getting too oily.
Kimberly  G.
Riverview, FL
One of my favorite foundation ever because it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and last all day. Also because it's 3 in 1 product.
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
I have a good medium coverage with two small pumps. I love this product i give it a good 8
I reccomend if u want a easy coverage
Wendy L.
raleigh, NC
I am new to using liquid foundation and I do not know what took me so long to try! This is fabulous and really evens out my skin.
RUTH T.
Its not my favorite but it's okay. I rather spend a little more money on a product that I will see more coverage and not creasing
Deanna l.
Everett, WA
Amazing product! Does great at coveting and staying fresh! Would totally recommend because it's cheap and keeps things gorgeous!
Martha L.
Brownsville, Texas
Good foundation. Felt good on the skin, but it didn't cover that much. Plus, my mom insisted it smelled weird (to me it didn't).
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
This is a great foundation if you are looking for a light coverage natural makeup look. Looking forward trying their new products
This foundation covers so well and keeps on for a long lasting amount of time. This is a very good 3 in 1 as well. I suggest it.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
It's great so far. Good coverage and smooth finish. I don't have oily skin so it goes on and stay on great on my face. I love it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?