BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
By far the best foundation, it gives so much coverage and it's so hydrating I recommend this to anyone and it's very cheap 10/10
Kylie M.
I love this foundation. It's full coverage and super blendable. I find that you have to find a lighter shade cause this oxidized.
Jessica B.
Great foundation! He's for oily skin but will work for dry skin if you use a good moisturizer and a moisturizing primer with it!
Shannon B.
Birdsboro, PA
Did not like this product. I will not buy it again! I like heavier foundation this gose on very light. It was a waste of my money
Kassie K.
S Milwaukee, WI
This is hands down my favorite foundation. It is great and so affordable. Good coverage and keeps my skin from getting too oily.
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
This product is actually pretty good for a drug store foundation. If you use it with the covergirl setting powder.. OMG PERFECT!
Layla C.
For the price, this foundation compares to any other more expensive brand. It provides smooth coverage without the caked on look.
Iris W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Lasts a long time and amazing coverage. Nice smooth matte texture. Can't wait to make a trip to the store and pick this up again
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
I have a good medium coverage with two small pumps. I love this product i give it a good 8
I reccomend if u want a easy coverage
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
This is a great foundation if you are looking for a light coverage natural makeup look. Looking forward trying their new products
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?