BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haydee F.

This liquid foundation is well cover all my face imperfection, works so well for my skin I love it Covergirl absolutely amazing products.
Angie B.
By far my favorite foundation! I wear the shade nude beige 832 and it gives my combo oily skin a flawless finish that stays put all day!
Heather K.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation provides amazing buildable coverage and even covers broken capillaries. This is by far the best foundation i have tried.
Joanne L.
Yuma, AZ
This three n one foundation is just the right blend instead of four kinds of makeup powder, contour it all made easy and good for TouchUp
Jennifer T.
I LIVED for this product. So great for oily skin, although I do use primer, pore primer, and powder with it. Have bought so many bottles!
Heidi M.
This foundation had many good color options for me although When I used it the next day I broke out severely , I have very sensitive skin
Kristen C.
Cleveland, TN
This is the best drugstore foundation in my opinion. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it has great coverage, and it lasts a long time!
Mariana B.
El Centro, CA
It is hatd to find a foundation that goes to my sking because at time is ro oily. this fohndation is comfortable to use, really like it.
brittany W.
South Bend, IN
My mom loves this foundation she uses it everyday she said it smells nice it don't feel grease like so do and it stays on for a long time
lauryn z.
This matches my skin tone so well and covers like a dream. It is reluctant to come off during the day but easy to remove around bed time.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?