BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY
This is my favorite brand for daily makeup. I use this foundation on a daily basis and it blends extremely well with my skin color.
Maoli Berenise P.
Central Islip, NY
Me gusta mucho este tono yo lo uso para delinear más mis cejas pero se ve perfecto el tono hace que resalten y que no se vean mal..
Sammantha O.
Great for your skin but is really hard finding the right color. Good for dry skin. Makes oily skin look too glowy! Not bad though!
Kylie M.
I love this foundation. It's full coverage and super blendable. I find that you have to find a lighter shade cause this oxidized.
Natalie R.
San Clemente, CA
Very satisfied with the performance. To my surprise, my skin looked really bright and luminous! Also the shade matched perfectly.
Amanda B.
Norwalk, CA
One of my favorites
It's my fav. My first foundation I ever owned before and it was just amazing. Great light to medium coverage.
Lydia R.
Hillsboro
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Pretty good, it rubs off on a lot of things though. I think I also got the wrong color though cause it doesn't blend super well.
Julia K.
I love this foundation. I will always use it, although it does make my pores look a bit larger so you will need a primer first.
Chasitey p.
I love that it has spf and that it lasts a long time on the skin but it get's into the creases and it doesn't have much coverage
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I like a lot this make uo in my face same blogger reomended this base and she right is a very great product I'm so happy with this
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?