BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I did not like the coverage this gave. It also left my skin feeling dry, I love covergirl products but this one just wasn't doing it!
Jennifer A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is literally the best foundation that you can get. It does not leave bumpy spots or patches. It leaves a smooth finish.
Cass B.
Youngstown
This foundation matches my skin tone fairly well, and it gets a lot of uses for the price and the amount that comes in the container.
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Awesome product! I wore this on my honeymoon at Disney World in hot Orlando, FL and this didn't budge, and the spf prevented sunburn!
Ana L.
Long Beach
At first I felt it too much but I really started liking it a lot ! Its also really worth it ! My make up looked absolutely beautiful
member-a3a52
Review for: Medium Beige, Golden Tan more...
This is the aboslute bomb i recomend it's full coverage very easy to apply and lasts all day and does not oxidize throught the day!!!
Yas G.
I love this foundation its another one of my go tos never fail foundations I've purchased it multiple times and it's so inexpensive.
Rayneisha B.
Louisville, KY
Covergirl is the only foundation I use, not only do they have an awesome complection line it is always very smooth and never greasy.
Amber j.
Centralia, WA
My favorite foundation ever.. Only one that matches my skin tone perfectly! And blends amazingly! Also covers all my marks and acne!!
Brookelyn D.
Sweetwater, TN
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing! I have some acne scars on my face and it covers them so well and it last all day!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?