BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
It's not a full coverage foundation at al, I have red blemishes an it didn't cover them at all. It's a very heavy feeling foundation.
member-a3a52
Review for: Golden Tan, Medium Beige more...
This is the aboslute bomb i recomend it's full coverage very easy to apply and lasts all day and does not oxidize throught the day!!!
Sabrina C.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeeeee this foundation it goes such a long way and such great coverage. Every time I see it In stores I have to pick up a spare
Brookelyn D.
Sweetwater, TN
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing! I have some acne scars on my face and it covers them so well and it last all day!!!
Alicia H.
This is my go to foundation for 2015/2016. I have always used naked and it's so pricey. I heard this was good. Tried it and love it!
Jasmine G.
This foundating is really good for people with oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation helps it keep under control.
kira d.
hermitage, PA
I was amazed at the price point... however.. it was thick and did not settle well. it lasted in some places all day but not all over
Raylene C.
I received this product in a vox box and I fell in love...it's light on my face plus helps my oily skin and even helped my complexion
Penny H.
I have used this his makeup and it's got good coverage and I like it a lot. Would buy again. Price is great for a drugstore product.
Kassandra L.
I have one of cover girls 3-1 foundations and it is to die for! I love it and really the only foundation I used over and over again!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?