BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Decent coverage. I honestly didn't like it. I took it back after a couple of uses. It just didn't work for my skin. I have combo skin. :(
Heather K.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation provides amazing buildable coverage and even covers broken capillaries. This is by far the best foundation i have tried.
Issy G.
Didn't give me good coverage it's a little watery I was also hard to find a matching color not the best cover girl product not even close
Kristen C.
Cleveland, TN
This is the best drugstore foundation in my opinion. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it has great coverage, and it lasts a long time!
Alexis A.
Texarkana, AR
This is all everyday use it applies so easily and blends just right, not to expensive either. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Joanne L.
Yuma, AZ
This three n one foundation is just the right blend instead of four kinds of makeup powder, contour it all made easy and good for TouchUp
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Recently I received a free sample of the Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 COVERGIRL Outlast Foundation. And I loved it, will definitely be buying it.
Rylie  L.
I love this foundation it doesn't dry my skin out and it's amazing! I highly recommend this product to anyone! You won't be disappointed
Brooke P.
Good coverage but still not my favorite face makeup but it works alright for an even complexion. It doesn't cover spots very well though.
Jennifer T.
I LIVED for this product. So great for oily skin, although I do use primer, pore primer, and powder with it. Have bought so many bottles!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back