BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
This foundation is amazing, has great full coverage and don't look caked on. The price is right and tons of shades to choose from.
Angela O.
San Diego , CA
This foundation is awesome. I have oily skin and this foundation doesn't make my face look like an oil slick at the end of the day.
Nidia A.
Miami Beach, FL
It is very useful and every girl should jave one. It does the job and everything. I really like this product for many many reasons.
Summer M.
I do not like tgis foundation. Its too cakey. It only made all my acne and pores stand out more. I would not recommend this product.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
This make up covers the imbalanced colors in my skin and scars while leaving my skin bright amd clear. Non drying and very smooth!
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
I got this in a voxbox and I LOVE this product. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey and it has awesome coverage and it lasts on my skin!
Denise R.
I love this foundation! It gives great coverage and doesn't leave my face shiny. Also blends well and comes in a variety of colors
Donnette R.
Cleveland, OH
This is a good foundation for a drugstore brand. It does not oxides and gives full coverage. I have already repurchased this twice.
Missy R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Just alright. didn't last particularly long, and left my skin feeling oily at the end of the day. I felt i had to touch it up often.
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
I think that this would be great for me if its a 3-in-1 foundation. what I've been hearing i think it might be worth the purchase!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?