BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alex S.
Baltimore, MD
Great foundation! Defenatly recommend, perfect for oily skin types. Its inexpensive, and its long lasting and has great coverage
Jalessa H.
Warsaw, IN
I think it went on smooth and didn’t feel cakey on my skin. My mom never wears makeup and she loved how light it felt on her face.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
A surprisingly beautiful foundation. Applies silky smooth and natural looking, but breaks down after about six hours on oily skin.
Paige D.
Sugar Land, TX
One of my all time favorite foundations. It stops you from getting oily and last all day. I love it and will keep repurchasing it.
Summer M.
I do not like tgis foundation. Its too cakey. It only made all my acne and pores stand out more. I would not recommend this product.
Francis M.
Miami, Florida
Personamente I love to be 3 in 1 and think it is perfect for all skin types. I use it daily and my skin is dry and is perfectly me
Fatima R.
This leaves my skin as if I had no foundation on. it does not leave clumps on my skin and it is available in almost any skin color
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
This foundation is amazing, has great full coverage and don't look caked on. The price is right and tons of shades to choose from.
Candace S.
I bought this product AND REPURCHASED! I love it. It covers well. It is buildable. and it is convenient being that it is a 3 in 1.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This foundation is amazing . i love that they last all day and they give me full coverage. It also doesn't feel so heavy on my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?