BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leslie J.
Osmond, NE
This is THE BEST foundation I have ever used in my life. very great coverage and a long lasting stay. I highly recommend this to anyone.
jahziel a.
This has to be my favorite foundation all the time!!! I always buy this whenever i ran out of it ! Been using it ever since it came out !
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have combination skin and it didn't leave my skin feeling cakey or oily. lasted throughout the work day. good price for a good product
Courtney P.
San diego
This product lasts me all day and feels amazing on my skin! If I want to touch up anything it is so easy. It also provides SPF protection
Elizabeth M.
Is bad if you have a dry skin you will look a cardboard, you can't look fresh with this I can't find ant reason to tell you to buy this.
Heather K.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation provides amazing buildable coverage and even covers broken capillaries. This is by far the best foundation i have tried.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
Una de mis bases favoritas. Me gusta mucho su cobertura y como se integra a la piel. Mi piel es grasa y me funcionó bien. Me gustó mucho.
Kristen C.
Cleveland, TN
This is the best drugstore foundation in my opinion. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it has great coverage, and it lasts a long time!
Gissell C.
I have really sensitive skin and this works great it feels nice and light on my skin. great coverage and great price definitely recommend
Joanne L.
Yuma, AZ
This three n one foundation is just the right blend instead of four kinds of makeup powder, contour it all made easy and good for TouchUp
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back