BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kayleigh R.
San Diego, CA
Didn't really last me the length of time I needed it too. Application is soupy like, was really runny. Shade wasn't the same as label
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
NO! This melted off within 90 minutes, and also contains glitter, which made me look like a vampire from Twilight. It also oxidized.
kay n.
this had a weird smell to it when i first tried it. it matches kind of with my cheeks but after awhile it makes me look like a ghost
krissia a.
I like that this foundation is full coverage. What i dont like is that its just a little bit oily so you have to set with a powder!:)
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I did not like the coverage this gave. It also left my skin feeling dry, I love covergirl products but this one just wasn't doing it!
Rayneisha B.
Louisville, KY
Covergirl is the only foundation I use, not only do they have an awesome complection line it is always very smooth and never greasy.
destiny y.
Valley Center, KS
I love this foundation so much its so soft on your skin and feels like butter in your hand and it also stays on your face and rub off
Rebecca m.
I like the product I use it all the time I recommend other people that you and it's not that expensiv and you can buy it at Walmart e
Sabrina C.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeeeee this foundation it goes such a long way and such great coverage. Every time I see it In stores I have to pick up a spare
America R.
Denver, CO
It is not my favorite foundation made me so oily and it looked horrible after a couple minutes of wearing it and its kot lightweight
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?