BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
I've been using this for most of the year and I absolutely love it it's my go to now I haven't tused any other since the first time I used it
Elizabeth D.
Orlando, FL
Omg....love,love,loovv..this foundation. It last very long,good for oily skin, sets really nice on the face.its has a pump,a plus...def....
Lisa M.
It has potential. It has a good range of shades but it is still too dark for me even in the lightest shade and it did not last me all day.
Kylie M.
Hamlin, NY
I got this product in a vox box and I love it it has a VERY VERY nice coverage. It feels very smooth on my skin and light it is so so nice
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Long wear to keep you looking flawless all day. Very comfortable to wear and good coverage.plus the packaging is easy to use with the pump.
Paula H.
San Diego, CA
Awesome foundation, great coverage. the only downside is that I have more of a yellow undertone and the closest shade had a pink undertone.
Angel W.
Albuquerque , NM
I loved how light weight this foundation is but it does not give a lot of coverage. goes on so smoothly and blends out fine. long lasting.
Courtney b.
New Canton, VA
Best foundation hands down. Covers all of your imperfections and doesn't look cakey. Plenty of colors to choose from also makes it a plus.
LEAR12080 JACKELINE C.
I love all products of this brand covergirl, it is one of the best brands, and I would like to have it to do a review on my youtube channel
Eimys R.
Medley, Florida
Esta base yo la uso mas q todo cuando quiero darle a mi rostro un toque de luminosidad... Me queda perfecta y mas cuando aplico dos capas.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?