BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennifer T.
I LIVED for this product. So great for oily skin, although I do use primer, pore primer, and powder with it. Have bought so many bottles!
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Recently I received a free sample of the Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 COVERGIRL Outlast Foundation. And I loved it, will definitely be buying it.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Ese una exelente base de muy buena cobertura dejando muy buena luminosidad en la piel y sobre todo qe dura largo tiempo 100%recommendable
Angie B.
By far my favorite foundation! I wear the shade nude beige 832 and it gives my combo oily skin a flawless finish that stays put all day!
Haydee F.

This liquid foundation is well cover all my face imperfection, works so well for my skin I love it Covergirl absolutely amazing products.
laenaly g.
Yonkers, NY
I love this foundation its moisturizing and I would recommend it. It also comes in different shades so it'll mostly match your skin tone
Valerie G.
El Cajon, CA
Their color selection could be better. The overall coverage is really nice. It also lasts a full workday on my face and I have oily skin.
Rylie  L.
I love this foundation it doesn't dry my skin out and it's amazing! I highly recommend this product to anyone! You won't be disappointed
Jasmine S.
Full coverage for a drugstore product. love the fact it has a pump so it eliminates mess. I recommend it if you're getting into makeup.
Shelby G.
I have used covergirl foundation my whole life! This particular formula is my favorite. The coverage is excellent and it lasts all day!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?