BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
This is the best all in one face product I have ever had. I cannot express how perfect it is for my skin great coverage, sunscreen and soft.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Used this product previously! found the perfect color match! the coverage is excellent! and it's 3-in-1 so no need for all the extra layers!
Kristy H.
Clermont, FL
Good range of skin colors. Doesn't feel heavy on my face. And it lasts for a good amount of my day. Good quality for a drug store foundation.
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Love this product from my #IDoVoxBox. It works very well and matches my natural skin tone without becoming cakey. It's very light and smooth.
Taliyah C.
This is the first foundation I ever brought. It doesn't cake up and was affordable. I personally like the smell and a little goes a long way.
Marguerite K.
Cover girl is a good quality, affordable brand. When I run out of my usual products and need something in a pinch, I can count on cover girl.
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
My favorite foundation! I have dry to combination skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't feel like its slipping right off my face.
Audrey S.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite foundations..... I love the way it lasts on my face all day. I would recommend it to anyone with a combination skin type.
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
I've been using this for most of the year and I absolutely love it it's my go to now I haven't tused any other since the first time I used it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?