BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Molly P.
North Vernon, IN
Love this, it's a medium-full coverage for a really affordable foundation. Does what is says and works perfect with my oil/ dry skin!
Jenn O.
I just bought this and I have to say it is really good. Lasted all day at the beach and all night long when I fell asleep with it on!
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
I loved this foundation while i was using it! Not quite sure why i stopped but it is by far one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
member-a3a52
Review for: Golden Tan, Medium Beige more...
This is the aboslute bomb i recomend it's full coverage very easy to apply and lasts all day and does not oxidize throught the day!!!
Jennifer A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is literally the best foundation that you can get. It does not leave bumpy spots or patches. It leaves a smooth finish.
daisy e.
Potomac, MD
Tried it because of good review but for my complexion comes out a little to yellowish...wish they have more color for women of color.
Jasmine G.
This foundating is really good for people with oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation helps it keep under control.
Cass B.
Youngstown
This foundation matches my skin tone fairly well, and it gets a lot of uses for the price and the amount that comes in the container.
Rebecca m.
I like the product I use it all the time I recommend other people that you and it's not that expensiv and you can buy it at Walmart e
Victoria G.
Felton, DE
Very perfecting for the skin! medium to full coverage and lasted throughout the day. definitely covers a lot
of my imperfections and flaws
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?