BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Julia S.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Works well, doesn't oxidize, stays the same color for a long period of time. The pump is convenient but the cap comes off and it gets everywhere. It's pretty light weight but it's also light- medium coverage depending on how you use it.
Esperanza I.
Cicero, IL
I was recommended this product by a close friend and am absolutely in love with it. I always pre-moisturize before applying foundation, and my past foundation would make my face extremely oily. On days I would wear moisturizer with or without BB cream, that wouldn't be an issue. With this foundation, not only does my face no get oily, but it also last long and has great coverage. Here are before and after pictures. In the after picture I used just one pump of the product on my entire face, with no concealer and I had not applied my powder yet either. Yet, most of my redness was gone, as well as the darkness under my eyes. Just imagine the possibilities when going all out on your make up! This has proven to be a long lasting product and I recommend for those with oily skin. Favorite Target makeup product by far!
Madicyn Q.
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I would say this was a medium coverage foundation but could be buildable to a medium/full coverage. It went on smooth at first but throughout the day it became uneven. I would say it lasted about 4/5 hours before having to be touched up.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Cover Girl hit it out of the park with this foundation. It looks so beautiful on the skin, blends easily, and has long lasting power. I'm super oily and it will last a good 5 hours before I start producing oil which is unheard of for me!
Rachel S.
I love this foundation. It's a medium coverage with a natural finish. It does look like your wearing makeup but it is so long lasting and is one of the few that takes many hours to crease in my smile lines. Most do in the first two hours.
Kelly D.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is my favorite drug store foundation! Whenever I wear this I always have a good makeup day, and I bought this on a whim, not knowing much about the product. It’s a pricier drug store foundation but I love the coverage and the finish.
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
Hands down my go to foundation. It applies quite well and has great coverage. I tend to have red spots on my face that are easily covered by the product. It doesn't leave a greasy or oily feeling on the skin, and typically lasts all day.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I've used this before and it was alright. You have to build up coverage but in the end it does cover. It has an spf in it so it does have a white cast to it in photos. I recommend a primer and setting spray also using a brush to apply.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
I have the outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in shade 855 (soft honey). I have oily skin, especially oily in the summer months and this is my holy grail drug store foundation. I'm still trying to find my HG high end but this one will probably never be dethroned as my every day, perfect foundation. The coverage is medium but build able and it doesn't feel like "cake face". Once, I was joking around with friends and it was layer 3 of foundation that actually make it look less natural and more of a "mask". Very easy to sheer out with a beauty blender (my favorite way to apply). My skin is also highly sensitive and this doesn't break it out! if you have oily & acne prone skin... you might want to give this a serious try! I will admit that I was disappointed with the shade range. As I said, I am shade 855. There are three darker shades you can buy in store (maybe even online) and I am not that dark of a white girl. I have olive skin with yellowish warn undertones
Gina C.
Jackson, Tn
It's so nice on the skin. It has great coverage at about medium+, looks like skin, stays in place, doesn't break down. The price is great. I have combination skin and it works perfectly. The color range is a bit limited, but that's the only negative I can think of. I've gone through 6 bottles so far, and this is still a foundation I keep going back to after experimenting with others.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?