BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyse L.
I really enjoy this foundation. It has a nice natural matte finish, it lasts throughout the day, is medium to full coverage and has a pump. It is a nice drugstore price and it works with my oily skin.
Tatiana V.
Ontario
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Great coverage and too heavy, for someone who is starting the beauty industry. It applies super smooth. The coverage is great and long lasting!! I bought my first one at target and my second on at ulta!! I would definitely recommend this product.
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
This is the only drugstore foundation that does not make my skin break out. The coverage is good, i use a consieler under my eyes theb put this all over my face and on top of consieler and the finish is amazing.
Emily B.
Durham, NC
This is my top foundation to date. I feel that it works best with a primer, if you are an active person in a high humidy environment. This has worked well this past winter for me, but I have yet to try it in the thick of summer. I like how it blends well into my skin and does not dry my skin out.

My skin Type: Oily and acne prone; I have fair skins that tans easily. I need an SPF and I apply one coat of moisturizer and then one coat of primer before this product.

Application: finger tips + 1.5 pumps
Coverage: High (I have acne scars)
Primer too?: Yes, I use a Maybelline one
Shade: 810 in Classic Ivory
All day hold: you bet! It lasts at least 14 hours
Messy: No, the formula is almost "gel" like and goes on so smooth. You cannot feel it during the day.
Repurchase?: Yes, I will!
Gabriela H.
I absolutely love this foundation. I always go and buy it. I have tried others but none compare to this one. I have oily skin and it keeps me matte all day. I have acne scars and big pores and it makes my makeup look amazing. I would totally recommend.
Danae A.
Review for: Soft Sable more...
NO COVERAGE AT ALLLL. I’ve tried blending it with my brush and my beauty blender and it’s just inaccessible. It’s heavy. It has no coverage what so ever. None at all. I WILL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE ELSE
Alivia R.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation covers up my face very well I use number 805 which is the lightest and it can cover up quite a bit and spreads very well good for dry skin mainly I would say and oily skin to but I think it's better on dry skin so that it can shine more!
Emma W.
This is an amazing foundation! It's basically a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one! It blends out well, it's easy to apply, and it's super long lasting. I would definitely buy this again! I recommend it!
Candy C.
This is a great foundation if you have oily skin because if you have dry skin like me at flakes off by the end of the day! Disappointed this didn't work for me. Love cover girl though!
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Ok, so I've used revlon, kat von d lock it and I must say this cover girl foundation is the bomb. I have oily skin and I mean super oily. I came across this from a youtube blogger 2 years ago and I just realized this is the only stable thing I have in my beauty stash that I haven't changed. it controls my oil, matches me perfectly and has got great coverage. I'm heavy handed sometimes and it doesn't make me feel like I have a mask on. This foundation I must say is pretty awesome.
If you feel you applied too much just go over it with your beauty blender to take some away. I use the real technique one and make sure you brush is clean and not clunky with old products.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?