BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyssa B.
This product has excellent coverage! It also comes in different formulas for every skin type! I personally use the acne clearing one!
Cass B.
Youngstown
This foundation matches my skin tone fairly well, and it gets a lot of uses for the price and the amount that comes in the container.
Brookelyn D.
Sweetwater, TN
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing! I have some acne scars on my face and it covers them so well and it last all day!!!
neraldis a.
I thought it would have more coverage, I don't like using to much because then it looks cackey. It also shows a lot of my dry spots.
Yenifer G.
I love this foundation, it's perfect because it's a 3 in 1 product and it saves me a lot of time. It looks really light and natural.
Tuan D.
Riverdale, CA
This product is always raved about, and I can see why! I wish they had better color selection for very fair skin that is more neutral
Veronica E.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my go to foundations and I can say it is so good especially if you have oily skin because it helps it not get to oily
Yas G.
I love this foundation its another one of my go tos never fail foundations I've purchased it multiple times and it's so inexpensive.
Molly P.
North Vernon, IN
Love this, it's a medium-full coverage for a really affordable foundation. Does what is says and works perfect with my oil/ dry skin!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't care for this foundation. I don't understand how luminous is in the title because it doesn't leave my skin like that at all.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?