BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jasmine S.
Full coverage for a drugstore product. love the fact it has a pump so it eliminates mess. I recommend it if you're getting into makeup.
Laura C.
this foundation is great it's really light weight but full coverage! it's great for the price!! it works on all skin types I feel like!
Diana M.
Love this foundation. It goes on so smooth. Doesn't rub off easily so not need to worry about collars and such. Easy to pump and apply.
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
I've repurchased this so many times, I love it for my oily combo skin. It definitely keeps my face matte, it's medium to full coverage.
Angelica R.
Royal Oaks, CA
Great drugstore foundation ! wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin ! it stays all day is is medium to full coverage !! great buy!
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA
I'm looking for a great foundation for my skin. It's both oily and dry so it is hard work. I want a product perfect for my crazy skin.
Abigail F.
Don't really love this foundation, it doesn't really stay on my face that long. It doesn't have the coverage that I would like to have.
nessa l.
559
Buildable. NOT full coverage. Everyday wear foundation. Easy to apply. Feels lightweight. Good amount of product for it's price value.
clarissa m.
Covina , CA
I love this foundation it has a primer and full coverage it doesn't cake up , it is a matte finish and for a very good affordable price
Rica P.
Madison
Review for: Soft Honey, Warm Beige, Golden Tan more...
I used to use this foundation during my highschool year. I didnt really like it but ones i started using it as my "concealer" it works
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?