BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Emily M.
Was a good foundation i used it for school put i switched to a bb cream i felt like it was to heavy on my skin and the coverage was okay
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
I use this makeup daily. It provides great coverage and does not wear off through out the day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Gissell C.
I have really sensitive skin and this works great it feels nice and light on my skin. great coverage and great price definitely recommend
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Ese una exelente base de muy buena cobertura dejando muy buena luminosidad en la piel y sobre todo qe dura largo tiempo 100%recommendable
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have combination skin and it didn't leave my skin feeling cakey or oily. lasted throughout the work day. good price for a good product
jahziel a.
This has to be my favorite foundation all the time!!! I always buy this whenever i ran out of it ! Been using it ever since it came out !
arely d.
I am like this product my mom uses it so and it makes her that she liked 10 years younger and it's it's very good on your skin and I like
Jennifer B.
I love this product! this works great for my fair skin. i recommend this to all of my friends and family! my skin looks and feels great!
Jaclyn H.
It didn't work well on my skin, it dried my skin out and the makeup foundation came off really easy and was oily. It didn't work for me.
Tessa M.
I got this in my #IDoVoxBox for free to test and review. I'm a fan of cover girl, wasn't a HUGE fan of this. It felt sticky and heavy on
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?