BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Maria C.
Oxnard, CA
This got to be my to go fave foundation ever! But it gets too dry after i put it in my face , but its amazing! Goood for full coverage makeup
Makayla C.
Ripley, MS
Nice foundation with really good coverage. Also feels lightweight. I have oily skin and acne problems and this foundation works great for me.
Priscilla I.
This is my go to foundation if I had to pick a "drugstore" brand this would be it. It's light and I don't feel as if my face is overly packed
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I really didn't like this foundation. It didn't have good coverage and left my pores clogged. I will never purchase or use this product again
Nina S.
Greenville, NC
I really like this foundation has a very good coverage and lasting power but I couldn't really find my shade and when I did it oxidized on me
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
This had great coverage and stayed put all day. Lots of shades to choose from. The SPF is a bonus. You really cannot go wrong with this one.
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product if you are looking for a more natural, not cakey look. It has minimal coverage, but still works very well. I love it!
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
This is my go to drug store foundation, it stays on all day even through my sweatiest workouts( yes i workout with makeup on). It's amazing!
Grecia M.
Watsonville, CA
I've given this foundation a couple tries & so far I'm loving it especially since it's summer &
I want to have a nice Dewey look to my face !
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?