BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
adrianna t.
Fresno, CA
This is one of the foundations I use on the daily. its perfect for women with oily skin. it has a wonderful finish and lasts most of the day.
Priscilla I.
This is my go to foundation if I had to pick a "drugstore" brand this would be it. It's light and I don't feel as if my face is overly packed
Makayla C.
Ripley, MS
Nice foundation with really good coverage. Also feels lightweight. I have oily skin and acne problems and this foundation works great for me.
Nina S.
Greenville, NC
I really like this foundation has a very good coverage and lasting power but I couldn't really find my shade and when I did it oxidized on me
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Marguerite K.
Cover girl is a good quality, affordable brand. When I run out of my usual products and need something in a pinch, I can count on cover girl.
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I really didn't like this foundation. It didn't have good coverage and left my pores clogged. I will never purchase or use this product again
Grecia M.
Watsonville, CA
I've given this foundation a couple tries & so far I'm loving it especially since it's summer &
I want to have a nice Dewey look to my face !
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
I love this foundation, especially for the price it offers. It can be easily buildable without looking too cakey, as I have combination skin.
Kayla  S.
Cullman, AL
I have very dry skin so it does not work well for me.overall it is a very good product just don't recommend using it on sinsative skin types.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back