BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Camille D.
Bakersfield, Ca
Loved this foundation. Great coverage and the finish is amazing. It lasted really well with my oily skin. Great color selection as well
Julianne M.
Groton, CT
Love this foundation! Even with oily skin there is very little breakdown after wearing all day, and it covers almost any imperfection.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
This is my favorite foundation. it does not break me out, it has great coverage, and it has SPF. I will repurchase this again and again
mayra o.
Chula Vista, CA
Really i was very exited when i bought this makeup but
my opinion insnt a good product my skin is dry and with acne while i using..!!
Hannah M.
Sacramento, CA
An amazing full coverage drugstore foundation. Lasts all day with minimal fading. However it's hard to find shades for paler skin tones
Mary E.
This is a full coverage foundation and I love it! it last for a good while. it is one of my favorites and I would defiantly rebuy this.
I like the consistency but it doesn't cover up my and spots. For me it didn't cover as much as I though it would. But I still use it .
Lauren D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday as a base.. It really does the trick as a primer and foundation. I highly recommend this product for everyday use.
Brianna H.
Alpine, CA
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I would consider this a "full coverage drugstore foundation". Definitely recommend!
Tracy B.
This foundation is the only foundation I will use. Gives me full coverage and lasts for hours!! Makes my skin look natural and smooth.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?