BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sarah V.
My go-to drugstore foundation. Full coverage and blends easy. Pump is great. I have gone through several bottles and will continue purchasing
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
This had great coverage and stayed put all day. Lots of shades to choose from. The SPF is a bonus. You really cannot go wrong with this one.
Marguerite K.
Cover girl is a good quality, affordable brand. When I run out of my usual products and need something in a pinch, I can count on cover girl.
Alexis R.
Great foundation for any skin type. It gives your face medium coverage without it becoming too cakey. It last for awhile without it smearing.
Priscilla I.
This is my go to foundation if I had to pick a "drugstore" brand this would be it. It's light and I don't feel as if my face is overly packed
Nicole G.
Fort Wayne , IN
Review for: Natural Beige more...
These blend so well together with other products and doesn’t melt off so easy! It is good for all kinds of skin types and goes on really easy
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
I've been using this for most of the year and I absolutely love it it's my go to now I haven't tused any other since the first time I used it
Emily C.
Oakland, NJ
The best foundation ive ever used between drug store and high end. would recommend for oily skin only. great coverage and stays matte all day
Nina S.
Greenville, NC
I really like this foundation has a very good coverage and lasting power but I couldn't really find my shade and when I did it oxidized on me
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Used this product previously! found the perfect color match! the coverage is excellent! and it's 3-in-1 so no need for all the extra layers!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?