BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Michelle V.
It's a great foundation and it's so inexpensive ! This is a holy grail and helps control oils which for oily skin people this is great!
nessa l.
559
Buildable. NOT full coverage. Everyday wear foundation. Easy to apply. Feels lightweight. Good amount of product for it's price value.
clarissa m.
Covina , CA
I love this foundation it has a primer and full coverage it doesn't cake up , it is a matte finish and for a very good affordable price
Rica P.
Madison
Review for: Soft Honey, Warm Beige, Golden Tan more...
I used to use this foundation during my highschool year. I didnt really like it but ones i started using it as my "concealer" it works
Kalyn S.
Gainesville, TX
One of my favorite drug store foundations. Coverage is awesome and lasts all day. I’ve found that I MUST use it with a primer, though.
Abbie B.
I'm just not into this makeup. It tends to seem greasy on my face. I have acne and this foundation just doesn't seem to do what I need.
jackie t.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product. It is higher than a lot others in spf. Many only have 15. I like that it isn't to thick and it does not feel cakey.
I like the consistency but it doesn't cover up my and spots. For me it didn't cover as much as I though it would. But I still use it .
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Perfect go to foundation. Great coverage, affordable. And the formula just seems to melt into your skin for beautiful results every time
kassidy t.
Massillon, OH
The coverage is great but its not for oily skin. in about an hour i would be oily. i wouldn't recommend this for someone with oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?